Round 16 - Schrodinger's Gawn...The man who is both playing and not playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Copped daniel, gawn, josh kelly, hanners and boak as starting lineup injuries.

My 2 trade-ins of clarke and blakely were spuds.

Any premos i had left were all crap.

Absolutely nothing good came from this weekend. And officially over fantasy for this year. Finally reached a point I was happy with and making a good dent in rankings...

.... now my team has imploded in 48hrs.

A big Sunday arvo got me to 2,369

Strange thing is I still copped plenty of bullets this weekend but none of them were absolute disasters and I (very) luckily avoided some of the shockers that derailed others. Nice to finally have a week where things turned out well, but I’m sure I shall be back in the pack venting next week like usual.

1803, carnages, injuries and Dusty as captain

LightheartedFloweryBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

OMG!!!!

League matchup was close all weekend!! Had Coniglio as unique and was behind by 2 points with 15 seconds left in final match of the round. Then he gets a kick with half a second left in the game!!!!

1pointwin.jpg

Against my close friend who ALWAYS beats me. So happy!!! Never seen a match decided like that before.
Overall rank went up to 695. Stoked!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst round of the year for me... copped Jelly(C) Boak Gawn and then stuff all from Logue and co. not happy with Brayshaw who keeps being impossible to get rid of due to always more problems. This is the week he goes IF Gawn back and other problems can be managed! :'(

2108. A lot better than I thought given the damage at the start. Inside the top 2k for the first time. About 1.8k after the round.

Last edited:
Very little money in the bank so double downgrade this week. Hopefully Whit has a quiet game

That is, if I dodge all the injuries

Logue for one more week :'(

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back