Competitions Round 16 sure thing

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to go with Matthew Wright for a Kingsley nod but ill go more adventurous...

Krueser to have a big day AND Supermercado to mention The Krueser Cup (last round of 2007) in his demonblog write up.

Last edited:

Hibbered to take a kick in, kick to himself, run out of the right of the goal square, kick goes outside 50 to a pack which results in a stoppage - with tmac then in the ruck contest.

Also a series of three kicks in a row - doch to Simpson back to doch, or Simpson to doch, back to Simpson.

scuffle at one of the quarter time breaks.

Hogan to push someone in the "shoulder" get the mark, turn around and boot the goal.

Carlton get the first goal after Vince gives away a nothing free kick down field 23.2 seconds into the match

Carlton to take it down the ground then go Casboult in the goal square who wrestles with Wagner before pushing him aside and getting the front position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually i want to include Nev being mismatched in defence when the blues run forward and being stuck defending Casbault or a ruckman

Probably a one pointer, but Carlton to score within the first 90 seconds of the game.

1pt

Actually i want to include Nev being mismatched in defence when the blues run forward and being stuck defending Casbault or a ruckman

1pt

Just one more quick clarification, you can only have one prediction. The first post you make in this thread will be what I judge, edit it if you want to change it before the bounce. Just noticed a few people throwing out 2-3 in here which is unfortunately against the rules :p

Updated leaderboard

Headless 2pt
Jamurp 1pt
darthsidusfan 1pt
KickLongTackleHard 1pt
Russian Demon 1pt (Very close to getting a 3 this week, shouldn't have been so specific with the Lewis goal!)
booshboy 1pt

On reflection I have decided to give TheDarkDwarf a 3 for this week, he was a little too specific to be exactly correct and I know I said I won't award partially correct stuff, but he probably didn't realize you don't have to be THAT specific.

Last edited:
1pt

1pt

Just one more quick clarification, you can only have one prediction. The first post you make in this thread will be what I judge, edit it if you want to change it before the bounce. Just noticed a few people throwing out 2-3 in here which is unfortunately against the rules :p

Updated leaderboard

Headless 2pt
Jamurp 1pt
darthsidusfan 1pt
KickLongTackleHard 1pt
Russian Demon 1pt (Very close to getting a 3 this week, shouldn't have been so specific with the Lewis goal!)
booshboy 1pt
Don't mean to be a nark but in RD's post there was no mention of a Lewis goal!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back