ROUND 16 - TICKETS ON SALE THURS FROM 10am

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
TICKETING

Round 16 tickets available via Ticketmaster on Thursday, July 1.

10am Members (All Victorian home and away members)

11am General Public

Members can redeem a $0 Level 1 goal ticket in the General Reserved area or pay an upgrade fee for a premium seat.

Members can also purchase guest passes during member on-sale (transaction limit of 10 tickets).

Richmond Members
Until:Thu 1 Jul 2021 @ 21:20

General Onsale

Last edited:
May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone have any luck with club membership?
At first it didn't have the option to add guest tickets (club emailed advised we'd be able to). Now that option is there, but any time I try to add anything it says 'something went wrong.'

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone have any luck with club membership?
At first it didn't have the option to add guest tickets (club emailed advised we'd be able to). Now that option is there, but any time I try to add anything it says 'something went wrong.'

Not sure if there are any free upgrades left, don't click on best available option. Click on level 1 wing or level 1 goals.
Level 2 upgrade is only $20

Are u clicking on the + symbol after you have added your membership number to add a guest pass and upgrade your own ticket.

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure if there are any free upgrades left, don't click on best available option. Click on level 1 wing or level 1 goals.
Level 2 upgrade is only $20

Are u clicking on the + symbol after you have added your membership number to add a guest pass and upgrade your own ticket.
Yes am doing that. Initially there was no option to add guests when I logged in, but was there after 5 minutes.
I managed to get tickets just now. It wasn't working on my desktop computer but I switched off WiFi on my mobile and went on that and managed to get through. Cheapest available full price was $40.

Anyone get the error message 'no entitlements'?
Didn't get that message- I got 'something went wrong'. Have you used up all the games you have access for?

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Didn't get that message- I got 'something went wrong'. Have you used up all the games you have access for?

All good, not sure what the problem was. Fixed now.

But, now it says theres no tickets anywhere for best available as an upgrade.

Back