Trades Round 16 Trades -back to normal

thanks for the BE yeah i'll have extra 44k to downgrade currie next week and ruggles to a bartel by getting rid of mills this week

Good plan. FOr me I am keeping Mills for a few weeks as an emergency. May keep him as an M9 for a while for the DPP with Yeo.

I have a similar plan, next week I am downgrading Currie but upgrading Davis.

Am I better off trading a rookie who has maxed out to Silvagni (da $$$) or trading Zaharakis to Sidebottom?
Would do the one I don't do this week, next week.

I traded in Sidey a few weeks ago and he hasn't tonned up. Zaha puts up some shite, but can ton up. I reckon dont bother with the sideways trades like that until you have a finished team.

Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
my_team_dt.png

Anything I need to change/improve on?
Got Sidebottom for McGovern and Mitchell for Zaharakis this week.
Plan on doing maybe Silvagni for Collins and Johannisen for DBJ next week.

Oct 5, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
my_team_dt.png

Anything I need to change/improve on?
Got Sidebottom for McGovern and Mitchell for Zaharakis this week.
Plan on doing maybe Silvagni for Collins and Johannisen for DBJ next week.

If you've got the cash why not do DBJ this week and leave Zaka... He's not going to get tagged every week and it's not worth selling him at what's probably his floor price.

Yeah alright, cheers.
Zaha just getting on my nerves but I guess he isn't the biggest problem.

I have a few like that in Walters, Cripps, Kerridge but I am getting the rookies upgraded first like the Davis, Mills, Harwood, etc.....

Would prefer Kerridge at F6 then a rookie for example

Citrus22

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Its either trade Zaharakis or Kerridge this week and I'm leaning to Zaharakis due to structure.

Zaharakis > S. Mitchell (ridiculously underpriced)
Ryan Davis > Clay Smith

rimb

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Davis > Silvagni
Rosa > Kelly

Leaves me with just Ruggles as my last on-field rookie who'll hopefully get upgraded next week (unless he keeps up his recent scoring efforts!).

Carey84

Team Captain
Sep 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I watched a bit of the melb/crows game on mobile, but missed most of the action.

Was Vince around the ball, tagging, down back more or just off his game? I think I saw him mostly at half back but didn't seem to be around the stoppages too much? I was gonna bring him in this week or next but might just wait it out and see how he fares next week...

rimb

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
I watched a bit of the melb/crows game on mobile, but missed most of the action.

Was Vince around the ball, tagging, down back more or just off his game? I think I saw him mostly at half back but didn't seem to be around the stoppages too much? I was gonna bring him in this week or next but might just wait it out and see how he fares next week...

Yeah same here.

Looked like a role well and truly in defence and took a lot of kick-ins too (although only once to himself I think, unfortunately...)

Chrissybabes

All Australian
Apr 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Barlow > Hall
J. Smith > Neale

Pretty sure Hall should average over 100 for the rest of the season after being threatened with his stint in the NEAFL, looks to be over his shoulder injury as well.
Might be pulling the trigger early on Neale (BE 129) but he could easily reach that against Melbourne.
I can afford to upgrade smith to anyone except Danger.

Merrett will probably be my final upgrade depending on injury/form.

Last rookie on the field will be silvagni at f6

Apr 25, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
For those thinking of trading Zaka, Essendon play the saints this week who are top 3 for points conceded over the last 3 weeks, just something to think about
can't trade him out i've still got two rookies on the field out in def after trades but he survives for now but will be the first head in chopping block once team has no more rookies need to get those uber premos that everyone has but i don't in dangerfield/hanners/pendles/neale

Back