Trades Round 16 Trades -back to normal

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you thought about Aaron Hall? Cheap, good run coming up and back in form. Gold Coast look a lot better now with almost their full team back on the park.

I don't mind that idea, the extra cash will be very handy with the lack of cash cows currently. Tempting to look at Deledio at the price bracket, Hall looks set for a good finish to the year, but Lids is nice and unique. Decisions, decisions. Thanks for you input :)

High break evens on premo defenders. Do I take the risk and attempt to get one cheaper next week... Hmm.

Give me back Wells next week please (seriously doubted he was ever going to make the trip to Perth anyway).

Leuy >Goldy, Zaha > Gray

Next week swap Gray fwd and go Kerridge > any mid. Looking at Sloane or Steven + $

Decent time to have a bit of a war chest going.

Leuy >Goldy, Zaha > Gray

Next week swap Gray fwd and go Kerridge > any mid. Looking at Sloane or Steven + $

Decent time to have a bit of a war chest going.

After my trades this week i have 150k. should have 300k+ after downgrading Currie next week. Good for a few upgrades

After my trades this week i have 150k. should have 300k+ after downgrading Currie next week. Good for a few upgrades

Naismith straight in for Currie I assume.

I picked him up a little while ago for max downgrade $$ and DPP flexibility, expecting to write off my R4 for the year. Happy he's getting a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly, Vince or Boyd?

Thoughts are either Kelly or Boyd, and get Vince or Doch next week after their tough games, high BEs this rd.

I also am uncertain about Boyd travelling to Domain in Rd23 too...

My trades for this week are Stewart to Mathieson and Leuey to Smartin. Will downgrade someone to Silvagni next week and hopefully upgrade Smith to Simmo

Currently doing:
Cotchin -> Zorko (sideways but I have 1 too many mid premos, many too few fwd premos)
David -> S. Martin (upg. on Leuenberger).

So many people I'm ready to move on... wish I could've made 6 trades this week..... :/

Anyway... will have like 400k to spend next week so it's all good.

Ended up going:

Tom Phillips > Lance Franklin
Ryan Davis > Jack Silvagni

Next week I will downgrade Currie to the best ruck of this week then do an upgrade.

Eidt: Not sure if I should trade J. Smith over T. Phillips

Didn't like the weather so:
R. Davis > J. Silvagni
J. Smith > Zorko

Remove this Banner Ad

Back