Round 16 trades (SC Fish Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else planning to hold Fyfe or is it just me and the abandoned teams? :oops:
I'll be holding if I think I can win my cashie this week without trading & re-asses next week.

Out of beams, gaff, kelly, zerrett and neale for me. Beams durability worries me, kelly i can afford but leaves me with about 10k for my last injury trade, zerrett too up and down and essendon unlikely to play finals, neale high chance to be tagged in remaining games and i have brought him in at similar times in the last 2 years where he has been disappointing. Thinking of gaff due to his consistency and west coast fighting to stay top 4.

Last edited:

Is anyone else planning to hold Fyfe or is it just me and the abandoned teams? :oops:
Unsure what to do. Would need a decent cover option, but he could come back slow. Don't think it's reasonable to expect him to hit 115 as he was coming straight in, so leaning towards trade.

I'll be holding if I think I can win my cashie this week without trading & re-asses next week.

My master plan to cover Fyfe

3 shots at a score through Boak, Spargo, Ahern this week. Can repeat this process next week as well in a different order. 2 out of 3 the week after. Whether any of those 3 are capable of a 90+ score though...

fyfe cover.JPG

Real quick one

To cover Heeney and be floating cover till end of season

Wingard/Walters/Mundy/Boak or Ahern

Andrew Birch intereted in your thoughts?

Depends how many trades. 4 or less = use Ahern

Boak - NO!

Mundy - too old (but sneaky POD)

Wingard or Walters if you do. I like Wingard, as he's been good since I've had him.

Depends how many trades. 4 or less = use Ahern

Boak - NO!

Mundy - too old (but sneaky POD)

Wingard or Walters if you do. I like Wingard, as he's been good since I've had him.
Got 7 trades.

Im leaning to Walters

Thanks buddy much respect

Where's the round 17 trades thread? I'm pretty tempted to rage trade Neale. Absolutely disgusted by his performance.

2 trade left, might just drop them both and be done with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a lot better options than Shuey IMO.
My reference though was from the approx 6 options Biggie presented us .....he was a good choice .........given he's already done the trade & it's locked in, was i to post it was a "s**t" choice ? :p ;)

There are a lot better options than Shuey IMO.
Agreed craffles but hear me out.

Shuey has allowed me to also bring in Wingard as a floating M8/F7

Whilst Shueys avg is poor thus far, he has the ability to push to 100. I have most of the good mids already.

A risk, yep, but that’s what the games is about no?

Cheers!

Agreed craffles but hear me out.

Shuey has allowed me to also bring in Wingard as a floating M8/F7

Whilst Shueys avg is poor thus far, he has the ability to push to 100. I have most of the good mids already.

A risk, yep, but that’s what the games is about no?

Cheers!

Not sure who else in your fwd line but Wingard at the moment is on fire. Since I got him in hasnt gone.below 100 and will be staying in the mids at Port.

If shuey + wingard = more incremental points overall for your team then makes sense. Good luck, hope it pays off

Not sure who else in your fwd line but Wingard at the moment is on fire. Since I got him in hasnt gone.below 100 and will be staying in the mids.

If shuey + wingard = more incremental points overall for our team then makes sense. Good luck, hope it pays off
Forward line is good, a risky De Goey in there as well

I must say all this would have been avoided if I could’ve landed Jelly in one trade.

I was looking very closely at Ward instead with Ahern to cover. But long term I think I made the right move....let’s see by days end if Shuey/The Chad best Ward/Ahern :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back