Round 16 trades (SC Fish Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyfe to Neale done

Seems the obvious choice, most likely to go 110-120 imo

2 trades, $22k in the bank

Petracca covers Heeney this week

What are the best non playing rookies for rest of season? I'm thinking WCE but has anyone else done any analysis?

Always been slow, but got a hair too slow now so doesnt have the space that he used to. Gets caught, turns it over etc. Plays soft tag roles around conteststs. Would avoid.
Disagree. He's still an absolute gun and has been carrying niggling injuries a lot. Has slowed down though. But can see him going 110 from here especially with Treloar going down.

I traded Fyfe to Gaff .......gives me $243K in the bank & Options from here:

1. Trade Dusty to Macrae / Fyfe (both previously in my team)

2. Upgrade Cole to Simpson, Doedee to F7 ......and allows me to swing Sicily / McDonald back & fwd as required

Dusty / Rocky are my M8 / M9 Loop players at this stage
View attachment 522658
That team stinks.

What are the best non playing rookies for rest of season? I'm thinking WCE but has anyone else done any analysis?

Yeah they have the most Sunday's from here I think. Freo one less I think.

Bayok mid/fwd won't play. Brander def/fwd might play one before jjk/darling come back and is a touch more expensive but useful with Sicily/Tmac

Freo anyone could play a couple really.

Honestly not sure. Thought a little about Tay Adams actually in that range. Don’t see him going 120, but think he will see more time at the contest with Treloar out and could give consistent 105-110 output, see less risk in him than others.

Others around that price:
Gaff has never done it before for a full season but is well-priced for current output, a bargain if he keeps it up.
Beams has the ceiling, but durability rules him out.
Shuey good for 95-100, 10-15 off what you’d want, but so cheap he might allow a genuine quality M9/F7 swinger, which will compensate to a degree.
Sloane will be cheap next week but a only just back and Crows play a few sides with taggers on the run home.
JPK 70k more expensive has a history of finishing strongly, but I personally am not keen.
Callan Ward 60k more expensive, goes ok in bursts but has never sustained it etc.
Oliver will be great value in a week or two (I already have).
Honestly, though, absolutely no idea right now. Every bloke I look at and could fit price-wise has lumps.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I agree, most of those have question marks on them. I’m actually leaning towards Jelwood at this stage. Can see Geelong coming home strong with finals in doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't decide on replacements for Fyfe and Treloar:

1) JPK and Oliver (Rockliff to M9 for this week and future weeks, Ahern F6 this week)

or

2) Kelly and Westhoff (Westhoff F6 this week, Rockliff M8 but Hoff to forwardline Wingard/Heeney to M9 for future weeks with Rockliff M8.

Help a brother out.

Can't decide on replacements for Fyfe and Treloar:

1) JPK and Oliver (Rockliff to M9 for this week and future weeks, Ahern F6 this week)

or

2) Kelly and Westhoff (Westhoff F6 this week, Rockliff M8 but Hoff to forwardline Wingard/Heeney to M9 for future weeks with Rockliff M8.

Help a brother out.
Do you have Cogs and/or Gray/Wingard?

If so, go option 1

I personally prefer team diversity.. :)

Thought the game started at 7.40-7.50 not 7.20.

So missed the boat on Selwood or Lloyd as options for Fyfe.. idiot

Going to have to find someone else or play Giro for a week...

Thought the game started at 7.40-7.50 not 7.20.

So missed the boat on Selwood or Lloyd as options for Fyfe.. idiot

Going to have to find someone else or play Giro for a week...

I'd pick another premo mid - better options than those 2 imo - bur Giro is named on a wing, depends if you wanna role
the dice, if going for league wins, check oppo teams, best of luck, hope it's good.

I'd pick another premo mid - better options than those 2 imo - bur Giro is named on a wing, depends if you wanna role
the dice, if going for league wins, check oppo teams, best of luck, hope it's good.

Which premo mids would you suggest?

Currently have Titch, Danger, Cripps, Kelly, Oliver, Neale and Hoff. Hoff will move forward for my final upgrade later on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back