Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a joke right? Toby walked through the umpire from 2 metres away, Fyfe was pushed from behind and put his hand out to stop any momentum

EDIT: To be clear to everyone this is the "incident"

EDIT 2: Greene's incident which is pretty shocking when you look at it in comparison

Fyfe could have punched that little twerp and I’d have let him off. * I hate that little germ in particular.

Cleary > Bedendo
Stewart > Doch

Not convinced this is the right move but it at least gives me the flexibility to get Wehr off field next week and English back on.

Next week will be SDK > mid or fwd rook and probably Rozee > Steele
The Stewart trade is a hard one. Do we just go straight to the top in Doc or get a Hall type and use the cash on another fix up of like a Titch type?

The Stewart trade is a hard one. Do we just go straight to the top in Doc or get a Hall type and use the cash on another fix up of like a Titch type?
Yeah that’s exactly what I have. But Cripps instead of Titch. Also means I cull a defensive rookie to bring English back on field. I can always do that next week but that could be a disaster if someone else decides to kill someone this weekend 🥴

Yeah that’s exactly what I have. But Cripps instead of Titch. Also means I cull a defensive rookie to bring English back on field. I can always do that next week but that could be a disaster if someone else decides to kill someone this weekend 🥴
I’m liking the Hall/Steele trade combo for me. But Doc is a beast atm so it’s hard

Got Daicos, Jed Anderson and Titch as priority trade-outs. Settled on Daicos as the one to go this week.

Options to get for him are Steele or Hall… easy decision right? Has to be Steele.

BUT to get Steele, it would mean downgrading Soligo who is awesome bench cover. To get Hall I could downgrade the dead wood in Marchbank instead.

Get Steele anyway?

Got Daicos, Jed Anderson and Titch as priority trade-outs. Settled on Daicos as the one to go this week.

Options to get for him are Steele or Hall… easy decision right? Has to be Steele.

BUT to get Steele, it would mean downgrading Soligo who is awesome bench cover. To get Hall I could downgrade the dead wood in Marchbank instead.

Get Steele anyway?
  • Hall I’d say has 6 easy games on the run home. (Unfortunately this week isn’t one)
  • Steele has massive average against Carlton as Barnzy posted yesterday although from memory he went monsterous against them last year in 1 game which would inflate that.
  • WaynesWorld19 posted players struggle second game back from a long layoff.
  • Hall just went 120+ second game back himself.

In summary: 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m liking the Hall/Steele trade combo for me. But Doc is a beast atm so it’s hard

And Doc's game this week is so bloody tempting - without out putting it in a contract it is a certain ton-up

Last edited:
Is Duncan worth a look? IIRC he became the distributor when Stewart was out last year, although 2E did a bit in finals.............

And probably a bit more PODDY

Get Steele anyway?

Tough one - not the be all and end all but Steele has a BE of 122 - while Hall is 102 and Soligo 36. It's possible to wait a week for Steele perhaps. I can see Hewett going to Steele this week - anyone else see that in their crystal balls?

Last edited:
Tough one - not the be all and end all but Steele has a BE of 122 - while Hall is 102 and Soligo 36. It's possible to wait a week for Steele perhaps. I can see Hewett going to Steele this week - anyone else see that in their crystal balls?
Good point re Hewett potentially going to Steele. It may never happen but given it’s a line ball decision for me, that combined with second-up syndrome that tigs2010 mentioned might be enough for me to wait a week on Steele and go with Hall instead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point re Hewett potentially going to Steele. It may never happen but given it’s a line ball decision for me, that combined with second-up syndrome that tigs2010 mentioned might be enough for me to wait a week on Steele and go with Hall instead
woah woah woah, when he goes 130 second up, remember it was WaynesWorld19 that came up with the second game back issue

You know my thoughts on this mattter...

steele.jpg

woah woah woah, when he goes 130 second up, remember it was WaynesWorld19 that came up with the second game back issue
Proud owner of the 2nd game & 2nd season phobia .....a tried & true hypothesis, validated by the failures over many seasons

Is Duncan worth a look? IIRC he became the distributor when Stewart was out last year, although 2E did a bit in finals.............

I brought him in last week for lack of any better options and he tonned up, Stewart out can’t hurt. I think he’s a decent option.

My rucks are driving me crazy. I benched English last week and played Cameron with Graham who gave me 20. I can’t afford to do that again but if English is back next week I’ll just be burning a trade this week and next week to go in/out with Jackson.

He also took on the role when Stewart was subbed out vs the Dogs a few weeks back. Scored 115.

And probably a bit more PODDY

I brought him in last week for lack of any better options and he tonned up, Stewart out can’t hurt. I think he’s a decent option.

My rucks are driving me crazy. I benched English last week and played Cameron with Graham who gave me 20. I can’t afford to do that again but if English is back next week I’ll just be burning a trade this week and next week to go in/out with Jackson.
I was going to go Hobbs > Laird this week and upgrade Daicos next week with Jackson to go the following week, but I might just try and outsmart myself by bringing in Duncan this week (his matchup is enticing) then Jackson > Laird next week (assuming Max is back) and hold off on upgrading Daicos for a couple more...........Traded out English last week and held Preuss, so I'll have to factor getting English back in too.

Preuss listed as “test” on the GWS injury report. Big dopey bastard probably won’t get up knowing him

Could well be Stewart to Hall and Preuss to Himmelberg/Duncan if Preuss misses
Haha FFS I did check if Preuss > Jackson, Stew > Doch worked yesterday and I have $1k spare lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back