Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've never used a needle you've never lived. I suggest you try it tomorrow.

Am i doing it right?
show_me_that_stitch_again.jpg

Scooter or JJK to Gawn? Undecided which one to boot as at least one will probably be back next week.

J Stewart to Witherden will be my other trade.

Will leave me with 6 trades and only fyfe left to upgrade. Holding off on that til next week when it's clearer whether greenwood will be back or not.

I've still got Fyfe as my M8...

What's the deal with him? Are we expecting a turnaround for him and scores 100+...? Or should I just cut my losses and trade to Cripps?

:thumbsu: Or :thumbsdown: ??

I would upgrade as your very last upgrade if you have the trades. Can you afford neale?

Neale vs Zorko vs Treloar vs Cripps

Trading Zac Fisher out and have $579k to play with....

Sorry for the bump, but wondering if anyone else can suggest an option from these guys?

Neale vs Zorko vs Treloar vs Cripps (or anyone else under $579k)

Current mid set up is not great as it stands (Yeo is fwd at the moment covering Greene)

upload_2017-7-8_9-27-37.png

Sorry for the bump, but wondering if anyone else can suggest an option from these guys?

Current mid set up is not great as it stands (Yeo is fwd at the moment covering Greene)

View attachment 390001
Neale or Cripps for me. I continue to wonder if Treloar is fully fit.

They're probably the 2 I had in mind. My opponent has Neale this week, not sure if I want to nullify him or go the POD!
I have Neale and he's been a great POD so far. Cripps was awesome in the second half of the season last year. Averaged 124 in his last 8 games. Slow to start this year because of injury but the last couple of weeks have been awesome. I would probably lean towards Cripps out of those two, but only just. Pretty much a toss of the coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay boys and girls, let me know if these trades sound stupid.

Team is currently
Doc, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan, McNiece)
Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendles, Heppel, Fyfe, Gray (Sselwood, Witherdon, CBrown)
Witts, Sandi (Strandica)
Macrea, Dalh, Buddy, Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Greenwood, Parsons)

My proposed trades this week are
Sandi > Darcy
Heppell > Cripps
That leaves 359k for next week to go
Parsons > Gawn (Swapping strandica to fwd donut)
Fyfe > Neale? (If fyfe doesn't turn it around)

Hopefully enough cash to switch the Selwood brothers when Joel bottoms out the week after.
Would leave me with 3 trades and this "Complete" team

Doc, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan, McNeice)
Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendles, Cripps, Neale, Selwood (R Gray, Witherdon, Brown)
Gawn, Witts (Darcy)
Macrea, Dalh, Buddy, Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Greenwood, Strnadica)

Can loophole Gray for his INFREQUENT monster scores and also Greenwood

Okay boys and girls, let me know if these trades sound stupid.

Team is currently
Doc, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan, McNiece)
Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendles, Heppel, Fyfe, Gray (Sselwood, Witherdon, CBrown)
Witts, Sandi (Strandica)
Macrea, Dalh, Buddy, Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Greenwood, Parsons)

My proposed trades this week are
Sandi > Darcy
Heppell > Cripps
That leaves 359k for next week to go
Parsons > Gawn (Swapping strandica to fwd donut)
Fyfe > Neale? (If fyfe doesn't turn it around)

Hopefully enough cash to switch the Selwood brothers when Joel bottoms out the week after.
Would leave me with 3 trades and this "Complete" team

Doc, Laird, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Hibberd (Ryan, McNeice)
Danger, TMitch, Zerrett, Bont, Pendles, Cripps, Neale, Selwood (R Gray, Witherdon, Brown)
Gawn, Witts (Darcy)
Macrea, Dalh, Buddy, Heeney, Nank, Lynch (Greenwood, Strnadica)

Can loophole Gray for his INFREQUENT monster scores and also Greenwood

Looks good to me. A lot of people are bringing in Darcy to be R2. Having him as R3 is great ruck coverage.

Cripps appears to have found form and looks like a very good late season upgrade. I'll be considerig swapping Fyfe and Murphy to Selwood and Neale/Cripps/Zerrett in the next few weeks.

Is it worth going Cousins > Witherden now? Only nets me 30k and takes me down to 6 trades with only 50k .

Ryan and Shaz as D7/8
Greenwood, Cousins and Hibberd M9-12
Strnadica R3
Parsons and Bayok F7/8

Thoughts?

Is it worth going Cousins > Witherden now? Only nets me 30k and takes me down to 6 trades with only 50k .

Ryan and Shaz as D7/8
Greenwood, Cousins and Hibberd M9-12
Strnadica R3
Parsons and Bayok F7/8

Thoughts?
Could be worth it if you can get Witherden on one line (DEF or MID) and Hibberd on the other so you can switch them for cover and loophole

View attachment 390001

Neale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back