Swallow -> Mitchell... WE GOT HIM :D

with Greenwood out, it just means i'll have to start Ainsworth this week
can't believe Roughead and Swallow have lasted this long :thumbsdown:

looks like i'm committed to...

Roughead -> Darcy (swing Cameron fwd)

Fair effort still having those to ! Im way to impatient to do that... btw stay away from Titch grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am most likely using one of my precious trades to go strndca > darcy. I feel darcy will play the rest of the season and will leave my non playing rookies currently as Scharenberg/Greenwood/Cousins. I am pretty confident Scharenberg & Greenwood will be back.

This trade will help me manage carnage later in the year

Barring injury, who's the more likely to play the next 8 weeks.
Josh Thomas or Deluca?
I want one for the mid/fwd link and saving $70K by taking Deluca would be handy.

I'm now toying with the idea of trading Darcy Cameron to Sean Darcy and stranding Nank in my forward line. If he goes well, I can dump Grundy for upgrade cash later on.

It would mean going this week with McGrath/Scooter instead of Dusty though, and that doesn't please me.

Scrap that. SS Elwood and Greenwood out is not ideal for my team. Getting Martin on field for McGrath makes a lot more sense than getting Darcy in as ruck cover. Stewart > Witherden and SS Elwood > Martin it is.

So pleased that Barrett has been dropped as he would had to have been traded if he was playing due to his b/e and likely $30K+ drop. His replacement is merely bench cover and it now gives me a week to look at whether that will be Deluca or Thomas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many players from one team is too many

If I trade in Buddy (like his price), I will have 5 Swans (Lloyd, Newman, JPK, Buddy, Heeney)

I have the same but I go for the Swans so I might be one eyed. Brisbane & Collingwood are my second most represented teams on 4

If I trade in Buddy (like his price), I will have 5 Swans (Lloyd, Newman, JPK, Buddy, Heeney)
Its a 4 way race between Hill, Billings, Buddy and Wingard

No such thing imo....just pick who you think will be the best scorer, team shouldn't matter. I have all 5 of those Swans players too fwiw

Thinking about a straight swap from Nroo to Koby Stevens. Nroo has lost me 200k, and been a shadow of his former self. He's lost me several games this year

Should I stick with him (seeing as I've lost so much?) or sideways him for Koby?

Thinking about a straight swap from Nroo to Koby Stevens. Nroo has lost me 200k, and been a shadow of his former self. He's lost me several games this year

Should I stick with him (seeing as I've lost so much?) or sideways him for Koby?
After his game last week, if I had him, he would be gone. Depending on how many trades you have left, if you have any spare, I think you should move him on.

Luxury trade if you're team is complete IMO. I have Hanners (51 last week) and am holding.

Beams being selected has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works..

Was gonna go Beams > Dusty and Scooter > Witherden.

Not sure what to do now. If I hold Beams he is projected to decrease by $77k this week. I either get rid of him this week or I'm stuck with him for the year... What to do..???

Its a 4 way race between Hill, Billings, Buddy and Wingard
I have all five and haven't been disappointed.
After next week, I'll have four Lions.

Beams being selected has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works..

Was gonna go Beams > Dusty and Scooter > Witherden.

Not sure what to do now. If I hold Beams he is projected to decrease by $77k this week. I either get rid of him this week or I'm stuck with him for the year... What to do..???
For someone averaging over 100 (taking away his 5 game), trading him out seems extravagant to me.

For someone averaging over 100 (taking away his 5 game), trading him out seems extravagant to me.
I have no issues in keeping him if his shoulder is good and he can continue to score like he did before his injury. I am worried he is either going to be a late withdrawal (which will most likely cost me the game this week) or come back slightly underwhelming like Rocky has. If he does that, then his value plummets and I most likely wont have the coin to upgrade him to Dusty later..

looks like i'm committed to...

Roughead -> Darcy (swing Cameron fwd)

If it helps the overall leader still has Roughhead, and is a good chance to keep him this week. Currently has 3 donut defenders (Marchbank, Williamson, and O'Connor). I think they'll probably trade Williamson and Marchbank to Witherdan and a DEF premo they can afford.

If it helps the overall leader still has Roughhead, and is a good chance to keep him this week. Currently has 3 donut defenders (Marchbank, Williamson, and O'Connor). I think they'll probably trade Williamson and Marchbank to Witherdan and a DEF premo they can afford.

It blows my mind the guy ranked 1 brought in O'Conner on his debut week lol.

swanton.jpg
hi guys would love some opinion

before trades this week i have 5 left

i am thinking of 3 options

1) Heppell dpp to buddy
then greenwood to R3 for Darcy
which leaves me with 255k and 3 trades remaining. The following week am thinking of going perryman to jelwood

this leaves me with 2 trades left for final 6 rounds, but i have good cover in every single line for cover 1 week injuries and late withdrawals

2) Parsons to Deluca and then greenwood to buddy which leaves me with 10k bank and 3 trades
but then i miss out on darcy and have shaky cover in deluca for remaining of the year, but an extra trade

3) Just do what i was planning on doing, Cousins to Darcy (70k bank), play Parsons and cop his 50 avg score and hope greenwood is back next week and can not only retain his 80 avg, but increase it to 85ish, and keep him for few more weeks. This leaves me with 4 trades and good cover on every line, but might have to use 1-2 trade to upgrade greenwood

any thoughts which option might be best, or if you see any other trading options

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back