Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yikes... Tough week. If I stick to my plans I'll have 22 but no bench players... Means there's a fair amount of dead wood to clear out next week but I'll have a decent chest of cash to do it with... Not sure I can risk it

Planned trades were
Goldy -> Darcy
Barrett -> Macrae

Edit - given this week's league game is most likely a loss, considering going full cash grab and getting Witherden instead of Macrae. With finals so close is it worth sacrificing a game to set up for finals... Hmmm...

Last edited:
Well with no 150-190kers doing it for me.

Stef Martin -> Sean Darcy
Beech -> Heeney

Wait a week on Greenwood.

I have a full backline of 9 greenlights (2xD/M) so Witherden does nothing much for me that Darcy wouldn't also do and no way to fangle Greenwood and Beech both out to Heeney + 250k. If Greenwood was playing I guess I might've considered Perryman -> Witherden, Stef -> Darcy and banked the cash for a completion of my forward line next w/e.

Mitch Hannan survives AGAIN! From round 1 to now I've always been trying to get him out. But he keeps on giving!

Chasing breakevens this week and also need a cheap F6. I've gone Beech > Darcy, Greenwood > Matt White

Mmmm thinking

Grundy/stef -> darcy
Parsons -> treloar via dpp

Hold greenwood and beech with no fwd coverage for a week. Only on field rookies witherden/mountford at m8 and darcy at r2

Overall higher expected points.

Delete Grundy from that post and it'd be ok

Delete Grundy from that post and it'd be ok
I have been thinking stef all week. But then i keep remember cox. Also buckley seems to keep wanting to keep mason in the team aswell...

and its ruining my premo ruckman.

And since everyone is trading out stef. He is gonna go massive so maybe i should keep him

I have been thinking stef all week. But then i keep remember cox. Also buckley seems to keep wanting to keep mason in the team aswell...

And since everyone is trading out stef. He is gonna go massive so maybe i should keep him
TBH I traded Steph out 3 weeks ago... No regrets here. As long as Archie is in the team, he's suspect.
I get what you're saying about Grundy but he's still been one of the top few in his position in the past month, no way I'd trade him

Sigh, I knew Gazza was a bad choice last week. Just wanted the little master for one last rodeo.

Gazza -> Dusty
Barrett -> Darcy

Free up a little bank to upgrade Pruess next week to a premo ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he goes bang he just doesn't lose any more value. if he doesn't he's continuing to drop $$$$. Easy enough to bring Stef back once Archie is dumpstered with the cash Darcy makes.

TBH I traded Steph out 3 weeks ago... No regrets here. As long as Archie is in the team, he's suspect.
I get what you're saying about Grundy but he's still been one of the top few in his position in the past month, no way I'd trade him

He has been good. And its likely i end up trading stef anyway.

I need to bank a small amount more to finish off my team. As it looks this week. Despite both of em being pretty good for me this year. One of them gets to be a sacrifice to the fantasy gods

Any collingwood fans give an insight into josh thomas? what was his role on the weekend?

Barrett to anyone under $567k.
Highest avg candidate is Sloane.
Surely he's due for a big one after a month of 60-90 scores.
Risk or play it safe with Cripps/Shuey.
Argh.

Surprised at the general hate consensus.
He still has something to offer.

He's in the exact same basket as Priddis. Slow contested plodder that can play in 1 position.

Absolutely fine if you have a tier 1 ruckman tapping it to them and no inside midfielder to replace them. Gets found out in overlap and when disposals start to miss. It's wet this w/e though so Thommo probably gets 30 disposals. :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back