Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Fritsch to gun mid (Crouch, Gaff most likely)

Second will be Heeney to McLean if he is out. Otherwise Stef to Grundy or Parker to the other of Gaff/Crouch

Rice > B.Lynch
Fritsch > Langdon

Gives me 200k for Shaw > Laird/Brayshaw next week and maybe Walters > Hoff

Zorko > Crouch (has a tough run coming up and is being played forward a bit)
Rice > Goddard + 117K

Other possible trades given Fyfe's injury, is to take Brayshaw/Sier off the bench and put him on field for a couple and downgrade Zorko to Narkle and upgrade Rice to Laird and leave myself with 800K for the following weeks. Haven't decided to take that punt yet, but definitely considering given Brayshaw should get more responsibility and even 30 points less a game is worth 700K extra

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Narkle and grundy in, rice and nic nat out; or
Lloyd and Billings in, Shaw and Ahern out.

Want grundy in but Nic Nat has GWS this week, so could get Lloyd and Billings instead? Yay or nay?

EDIT: Hmm decided Nic Nat rarely actually scores massive so may as well bite the big grundy bullet now. Probably get stuffed at selections anyway. Dont even know why Im planning it.

Last edited:
Redman -> Sier/Narkle
Blakely -> Simpson/Whitfield

Yes that's right. I have so many injuries I'm still trading based on last week's injuries.

Zorko > Crouch (has a tough run coming up and is being played forward a bit)
Rice > Goddard + 117K

Other possible trades given Fyfe's injury, is to take Brayshaw/Sier off the bench and put him on field for a couple and downgrade Zorko to Narkle and upgrade Rice to Laird and leave myself with 800K for the following weeks. Haven't decided to take that punt yet, but definitely considering given Brayshaw should get more responsibility and even 30 points less a game is worth 700K extra
Interesting you say Zorko has a tough run coming up. I traded him in two weeks ago because I felt he had a good fantasy run home.

Freo this week (didn't go super well)
Carlton
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Geelong

North
Collingwood
Gold Coast

West Coast

In my view the bolded teams tend to give away a fair amount of midfield points.

Can't fault your logic though, at the end of the day it comes down to maximising points, however conventional or unconventional you gotta go to do that!

I drained my cash last week so need to double down this week so that I can get Grundy or an elite mid the following week.

Rice > Lynch
Phillips > Narkle

Interesting you say Zorko has a tough run coming up. I traded him in two weeks ago because I felt he had a good fantasy run home.

Carlton
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Geelong

North
Collingwood
Gold Coast

West Coast

In my view the bolded teams tend to give away a fair amount of midfield points.

Can't fault your logic though, at the end of the day it comes down to maximising points, however conventional or unconventional you gotta go to do that!

I drained my cash last week so need to double down this week so that I can get Grundy or an elite mid the following week.

Rice > Lynch
Phillips > Narkle

The way I look at it

Carlton - Curnow 100% will go to him
Hawthorn - Howe will probably go to him, like Kelly
Adelaide Should be fine
Geelong - Scooter will go to him
North - Jacobs definitely goes to him
Collingwood - Greenwood could go to him
Gold Coast - Should be fine / Touk Miller tag perhaps?
West Coast - Hutchings tag

While he could still probably average 90-100 in these games, I can't really see him going 110+ which is what I need for the run home. Could also go Armo, Hanners or Billings as a POD, but not quite ready to pull that trigger either.

Shall be interesting haha

The way I look at it

Carlton - Curnow 100% will go to him
Hawthorn - Howe will probably go to him, like Kelly
Adelaide Should be fine
Geelong - Scooter will go to him
North - Jacobs definitely goes to him
Collingwood - Greenwood could go to him
Gold Coast - Should be fine / Touk Miller tag perhaps?
West Coast - Hutchings tag

While he could still probably average 90-100 in these games, I can't really see him going 110+ which is what I need for the run home. Could also go Armo, Hanners or Billings as a POD, but not quite ready to pull that trigger either.

Shall be interesting haha

Carltank will H2H it not a tag.
Hawks would rest/omit Howe
Geelong wouldn't play Scooter even if he was fit for that
North will rest Jacobs because he will be sore from shutting down all the real pigs
Collingwood will rest Greenwood because he is a hack and they will get a few more important players back from injury by then
West Coast will rest/delist Hutchings

Fixed that for ya. No one is going to tag Zorko when those sides are playing Brisbane.

I don't have Zorko and my midfield is complete. He was a steal when he was sub 600k but his bye didn't work with mine. Which on reflection considering Cogs and Dusty didn't play he would've been handy to have!!!! What a jerk :mad:

Carltank will H2H it not a tag.
Hawks would rest/omit Howe
Geelong wouldn't play Scooter even if he was fit for that
North will rest Jacobs because he will be sore from shutting down all the real pigs
Collingwood will rest Greenwood because he is a hack and they will get a few more important players back from injury by then
West Coast will rest/delist Hutchings

Fixed that for ya. No one is going to tag Zorko when those sides are playing Brisbane.

I don't have Zorko and my midfield is complete. He was a steal when he was sub 600k but his bye didn't work with mine. Which on reflection considering Cogs and Dusty didn't play he would've been handy to have!!!! What a jerk :mad:

Surely you're taking the piss?

Might have to do a bit of a gamble and go Brayshaw > Sier so that I can go Burton > Laird. Laird seems the biggest priority to get in this week and I can find the cash to get my midfield complete over the next few weeks.

All depends if Ahern gets a game next week.

Only have 52k in the bank.

If Ahern plays then it will probably be
Fritsch to Heppell
Wilson to Sier with $0 in the bank.

Can’t see the point in trading out any of Ahern, Giro or Battle as they still have plenty of money to make, but don’t want to miss out on one of Narkle or Sier and Narkle is $3k out of reach in that trade.

Heppell is only $36k from Fritsch!

That would mean I no longer field any rookies but still rocking Goldy at R2. He does seem to be on the improve the past two weeks though with 118 and 93.

Might have to do a bit of a gamble and go Brayshaw > Sier so that I can go Burton > Laird. Laird seems the biggest priority to get in this week and I can find the cash to get my midfield complete over the next few weeks.

When I say this is a gamble, it's because Brayshaw is my M8..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back