Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Think my man crush on sexy Party Cripps has finally died.

After going 194 when I didn't have him captain, he backed it up with a 78 for me as captain the following week... and now gives donuts the 2 games after.

What a jerkoff.

giphy.gif

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gday Lads,

I am new here and this is my first ever post.

I’d really appreciate some feedback / thoughts etc.

I’m only after league wins and really stuck trying to decide from so many options.

Some of the trade options I have been playing around with buy shot myself in the foot, to many good options to chose from.

Was thinking about keeping Cripps for the extra one week but need to win league match this week

Buy 1 or 2 rookies this week and focus on the upcoming $$ or complete either Forwards or mids today?l

- Trades 8
- Bank $176K

1 - CRIPPS + ROZEE >> J.CAMERON + LYCETT

2 - CRIPPS + HORE >> J.KELLY / PARKER + STEWART / RYAN

3 - CRIPPS + HORE >> DUNKLEY / MARSHALL + LYCETT (Mundy to fwd)

4 - CRIPPS + HORE >> HURN + ZIEBELL

5 - ANSWERTH + ROZEE >> NAISH + LYCETT

My apologies in advance for too much info, it’s just doing my head in to decide like never before....SuperCoach gotta love it and hate it it’s a sickness :)

2bd2d8ab21b7fee3956553d1262fd07f.jpg

fe3705067286c322098845ad5f4f154b.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't like any of those trades.

McGrath > Salem
Parker > Westhoff

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How long do we think Chol is

Staying in team for?

With Nank about 3 weeks away, I would guess that Chol will be in the team for at least til then...

Even though I believe Soldo will be the one to make way for Nank and Tigers do like to use a 2nd ruck/fwd so potentially Chol stays even after Riewoldt returns...?

Or at least I am hoping that's the case ;)

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Can either bring in Martin or Pendlebury as my best options for 523k. Both have okay draws without being great! Any suggestions?

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Martin’s in form. Pendlebury is a menace who I rage traded out two weeks ago and therefore will average 120 from here on in

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
Cameron or Chol who's the better rookie?

Chol probably has a higher ceiling but I think that Cameron has the better short term JS. Especially with the news Petruccelle has a hamstring issue and is likely missing for another 3-4. Cameron was quiet last week but still held his spot. Hopefully he does a Sydney Stack and bounces back after a stinker of a 2nd game. I like his DP status too. Links up with Setterfield on the mid bench for me.

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
At this time of the year, I'll struggle with the balance between being conservative for league or go more aggressive to get a higher overall rank
So what is a trade worth in terms of $$$ or weekly points?

I value a trade at about $200k but the way I've been churning through my rookies this year it is probably closer to $100k-$150k!

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Boak's the best option but if you don't have many rookies playing and have other players left to upgrade, the extra 50k and Ziebell might be the better option.
The Marshall bandwagon is only for the true believers.

Ziebell is definitely staying in midfield because he is a useless forward.

I value a trade at about $200k but the way I've been churning through my rookies this year it is probably closer to $100k-$150k!
What I meant was now, with low number of trades remaining
Does that value proposition change for you?

So what is a trade worth in terms of $$$ or weekly points?

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Quaynor JS? I appreciate it's a stupid move but need to make some trades to avoid Ruck/Def donuts. Getting in Lycett which means I need to downgrade Hore. Can take Quaynor who has some job security to cover if Whitfield isn't back next week. Or can take Eggmolesse-Smith who has next to no job security but saves me 50K

Back