Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

You're copping a donut somewhere, can't cover all 3 lines with Scott and Young still in your team. I think the best option is to cop the Gawn donut and fix other lines

Daniel to Boak
Bewley to Sloane

or any other premo combination you like

If Hately somehow plays you can bring in Westhoff to for Moore to cover Gawn, and sideways Daniel to whoever. Hold money in the bank to bring in another premo next week
Funnily enough I landed on those 2 trades, before I’d seen your post. Only $8k left, but happy with both picks.

Even with Hately playing, would prefer to work on getting to full premo before putting $350k on the bench. Particularly as all my league opponents have Gawn and no cover.

Thanks for the response

Just 1 trade, Andrews> Laird.

Fully expect Andrews to average 90+ now that I've traded him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chol probably has a higher ceiling but I think that Cameron has the better short term JS. Especially with the news Petruccelle has a hamstring issue and is likely missing for another 3-4. Cameron was quiet last week but still held his spot. Hopefully he does a Sydney Stack and bounces back after a stinker of a 2nd game. I like his DP status too. Links up with Setterfield on the mid bench for me.
Source on Petrucelli?

That's the equation, complete the team with premos or safe guard gawn with a sub-par Hoff

Yeah, traded Hoff out two weeks ago and bringing cover in at R3 in Clarke or F7 in Hoff etc compromises both my trades, cash, upgrades and structure.

Like Chol + Jelly in only has $5k spare cash so even if I trusted Zac Clarke to play and score for the rest of the season I'd either have to find the extra cash or make additional trades next week to upgrade to Jelly.

Cant decide on Daniel replacement.

-Boak’s the safest
-Ziebell’s form just as solid, 50k cheaper but riskier with potential role change.
-Marshall seems solid but goes against my anti Stk rule.

Conflicted as ****.
ziebell's role wont change.
larkey cementing his spot up forward means we dont need him there.
Marshall out of those for mine though.

Weller. I like it!
gotta do something different
pushes milera to d6
cripps was out anyways i doubt he is cherry ripe first few games back.
ive wanted cunners all year.
this gets him next week. and leaves me with 2 trades for injuries(idc).
sitting just outside the 8 in my main league
need to take a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back