Round 16 trades

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
gotta do something different
pushes milera to d6
cripps was out anyways i doubt he is cherry ripe first few games back.
ive wanted cunners all year.
this gets him next week. and leaves me with 2 trades for injuries(idc).
sitting just outside the 8 in my main league
need to take a chance

Yah I had a thought bubble on him a few pages back. Having his D/M DPP is useful alongside the many M/F, and the D/F and R/F benchies (Clarke/Bines/Gardner/Burgess). I only have Lloyd, Stewart and Sicily as defender premiums though, so probably will just stick with plan to get Hurn...

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Might have been a mistake to hold off

I was waiting a week to go Answerth + Clarke to rookie + Whitfield.
Could have just gone straight from Stack > Sicily this week to complete my team.

With Whitfield out and not dropping price, could be a mistake - pricing will be touch and go.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Here’s my team:
27E07A07-25F6-4144-A12B-AADC479996DA.jpeg

20A62CAB-E7EA-4F90-B4EA-D636204F29C4.jpeg

Thoughts on the following:
97C64850-9271-40CD-8954-270322F0945C.jpeg

Will allow me to keep Daniel and provide bench cover with Setterfield/Chol until he returns.
I’m $8.6k short to go Smith>Boak via dpp.
Or I could just use the one trade: Young>Chol and keep Smith and loop him with Logue.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I was waiting a week to go Answerth + Clarke to rookie + Whitfield.
Could have just gone straight from Stack > Sicily this week to complete my team.

With Whitfield out and not dropping price, could be a mistake - pricing will be touch and go.
Same me with Whitfield .....want to wait till he drops in price and is back in form ...thats 3 weeks time now

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Here’s my team:
View attachment 704018
View attachment 704019

Thoughts on the following:
View attachment 704020
Will allow me to keep Daniel and provide bench cover with Setterfield/Chol until he returns.
I’m $8.6k short to go Smith>Boak via dpp.
Or I could just use the one trade: Young>Chol and keep Smith and loop him with Logue.
No you have enough trades to do the 2 trades .....it will leave you exposed in DEF for bench depth

I've seen enough of Isaac Quaynor last night to suggest trading him in next week, for Gardner if you can afford ....but if not, Burgess

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys,

What to do with this rabble...

Definitely trading Daniel but to who is the question.

Can do Daniel > Boak of Marshall in 1 trade

or thinking something a little different to try and improve my team:

Daniel > Sexy Robbie and Duursma > Rich or Stewart

or

Daniel > Hoff and Duursma > Hurn.

I suppose the question is, are Hoff and sexy robbie more bench depth or can I get away with fielding either each week? Considering I already have Worpel and Dahlhaus who are both ordinary it could be a bit risky.

9 Trades and 79K in the bank.

Cheers guys.

Ollie1981

Team Captain
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi Guys
Can I please get some advise on what I should do this week.
8 trades and $193,600
7874b207bfbe790210a9022a59f4a70c.jpg
8949f2cb61d5caceb09b47d8469d53a3.jpg

Only got Daniel in my team last week and think I need to trade him out already. I was thinking:
Daniel > Dunkley
Hore > Stewart/ Ryan or Rich

Any thoughts lads?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys,

What to do with this rabble...

Definitely trading Daniel but to who is the question.

Can do Daniel > Boak of Marshall in 1 trade

or thinking something a little different to try and improve my team:

Daniel > Sexy Robbie and Duursma > Rich or Stewart

or

Daniel > Hoff and Duursma > Hurn.

I suppose the question is, are Hoff and sexy robbie more bench depth or can I get away with fielding either each week? Considering I already have Worpel and Dahlhaus who are both ordinary it could be a bit risky.

9 Trades and 79K in the bank.

View attachment 704044

Cheers guys.

Shame you didn't do Duursma > Sicily & Daniel > Boak yesterday.

You have plenty of trades, so don't skimp. I would suggest you get the best players you can to finish your team. But to do that you need an injection of cash generation.

Burgess > Chol
Daniel > Boak

next week

Stocker > Dunkley or Answerth > Quaynor
Duursma > Sicily/Stewart/Rich

Your main obstacle to completing your team is your bench rookies not making any money. That won't change until you clear out the deadwood. If that means cashing in only gets you 70-100k for them so be it. Your on-field upgrades can't wait for them to eek out a few more k

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi Guys
Can I please get some advise on what I should do this week.
8 trades and $193,600
7874b207bfbe790210a9022a59f4a70c.jpg
8949f2cb61d5caceb09b47d8469d53a3.jpg

Only got Daniel in my team last week and think I need to trade him out already. I was thinking:
Daniel > Dunkley
Hore > Stewart/ Ryan or Rich

Any thoughts lads?

Good trades mate, I think dunkley is a must have and Hore has a large BE this week so upgrading might be a good option too, but at the same time he seems to be scoring pretty good for D6 this stage.

Have considered something along the lines of, Answerth > Chol via Burgess DPP and then maybe O baker > Bont or Sloane?

Raining heavily in Se QLD if anyone needing Chol to make bulk cash quickly.
I haven’t seen any rain this morning. Roads in Broadbeach almost dry.

GoDees234

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Shame you didn't do Duursma > Sicily & Daniel > Boak yesterday.

You have plenty of trades, so don't skimp. I would suggest you get the best players you can to finish your team. But to do that you need an injection of cash generation.

Burgess > Chol
Daniel > Boak

next week

Stocker > Dunkley or Answerth > Quaynor
Duursma > Sicily/Stewart/Rich

Your main obstacle to completing your team is your bench rookies not making any money. That won't change until you clear out the deadwood. If that means cashing in only gets you 70-100k for them so be it. Your on-field upgrades can't wait for them to eek out a few more k

Cheers mate.

My initial thoughts were to do Duursma > Sicily and Daniel > Boak but fell a few K short :(

I can get boak in for daniel with the one trade, but is Chol going to hold his spot when Nank and Jack come back, also Duursma going to leak heaps of cash so thinking getting rid of him might be the best option.

Can also go Daniel > Chol and Duursma > Hurn. which leaves me a bit of cash for next week.

Unfortunatley for me, I think my completed team is going to include the likes of most, if not all of B smith, Dahlhaus and Worpel.

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This has definitely been my hardest decision week re trades!! The plan now is:

R16 Gawn - > Lycett Duursma -> Chol (via dpp) (available cash $523k)
R17 Hore -> LLoyd Parker -> DPP 102k flogger (Available cash $540)
R18 Setterfield - Gawn (Lycett swings fwd) Hately/hind -> cheapest available playing rookie with good JS (available cash $350)
R19. Louge -> Whitfield (available cash $90ish one trade left) Completed team with Moore as def/fwd cover and Lycett as ruck cover

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cheers mate.

My initial thoughts were to do Duursma > Sicily and Daniel > Boak but fell a few K short :(

I can get boak in for daniel with the one trade, but is Chol going to hold his spot when Nank and Jack come back, also Duursma going to leak heaps of cash so thinking getting rid of him might be the best option.

Can also go Daniel > Chol and Duursma > Hurn. which leaves me a bit of cash for next week.

Unfortunatley for me, I think my completed team is going to include the likes of most, if not all of B smith, Dahlhaus and Worpel.

Most complete teams will have 3 players of that calibre in their final 22

Doesn't matter if Chol only has short term JS he will make you a quick 120k over the next 2-3 weeks.

Daniel > Chol & Duursma > Hurn this week is a good option also.

Ollie1981

Team Captain
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good trades mate, I think dunkley is a must have and Hore has a large BE this week so upgrading might be a good option too, but at the same time he seems to be scoring pretty good for D6 this stage.

Have considered something along the lines of, Answerth > Chol via Burgess DPP and then maybe O baker > Bont or Sloane?

Cheers mate. Also got Duursma with a break even on 95. Maybe I trade him?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AN1611

Senior List
Aug 10, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
5 trades left - teams complete.

Currently don't have cover in the fwd line and ruck line.

Is it worth going
Naish to chol
Young to Z.clarke?

Back