Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much Is Langford might a better option ....?
just under $400k
back to back 100s, playing on a wing. Might get more centre bounces now with McGrath out

Just the 1 trade this week.

One of Rivers/Schoenberg/Wicks > floating donut. If Rivers survives and Watson still doesn't come in then I'll keep him for cover.

Bring back Neale for Wicks and Schoeberg round after... Leaving me with only Woodcock to deal with as my only rookie apart from Ricco.

Out: Grundy In: Gawn
Out: Close In: Coleman

Will leave me with 3 trades and 81k in the bank.

Will then trade Draper and Riccardi the following week to get Grundy back and complete my team with one trade in the kitty for the final round.

Will need Draper and Riccardi to go up 54k in price, which should be easy if they both play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure my SC run out.

If you wanna be a jube Kent. Like me.
Join Connect do surveys get point spend SC gold ,read the paper online etc...
I was doing something similar on another survey site but couldn't take it anymore 😂 took far too long and I like to think I'm a patient man. But I'll give that one a go, cheers Rock

Unsure if i really need to trade here, but then again i still have 10 left and this bye barely affects me....

current rank 5883

My rookies aren't really ripe yet to sell, but i still need to upgrade 2 to complete my onfield team (disregarding byes).

Either cull 2 and upgrade one, even though all still have some more growing....or trade out Cogs who is annoying me or Grundy (purely for this weeks benefit).

1599233128709.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back