InFiction

Senior List
Oct 14, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Daniel Rich at 373k.
Masterstroke or descent into madness?
Discuss.

Lions unsure on Witherden/Rich, so I'd avoid based on that. Seems like they don't want to play both in the same side this year, which is fair enough.

Have you watched Jack Scrimshaw in the last 3 matches since Sicily went down with an LTI? Has looked excellent in the distribution role for the Hawks, and is averaging a shade over 100. 398k, I'm strongly considering him as my D6 for the home stretch but more so as a starter in 2021.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Going for a HAIL MARY!

Need to win my League Match...

View attachment 954206

Shoild I go Option A or B for MAXIMUM points?
Which option gives you the greatest POD in your matchup ?

I would look at this, and ownership levels for when you get past this round ......I'm not a Rich fan, and I think Dunkley could be ready to reassert himself in the league

Oct 16, 2003
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just remembered only 2 trades the last 2 weeks and I have 5 left so a luxury trade can be made.

Was thinking Draper to Greaves and
Riccardi to best fwd (probably Greenwood) next week.

Team is below...

Screenshot_20200906-091937_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200906-091957_Samsung Internet.jpg

As you can see, D6 is Williams, M8 is Cogs and F6 is Riccardi.
But GWS have Adelaide so might not upgrade there.
Could do Martin to Greenwood this week for some extra points? (But have 22 anyway).
Could do Bytel to Bris rookie for extra spending money next weekUpgrade Dev Smith or Zorko to super prem?
Something else?

Thoughts Andrew Birch WaynesWorld19

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just remembered only 2 trades the last 2 weeks and I have 5 left so a luxury trade can be made.

Team is below...

View attachment 954299View attachment 954300
Could do Martin to Greenwood this week for some extra points? (But have 22 anyway).
Could do Bytel to Bris rookie for extra spending money next weekUpgrade Dev Smith or Zorko to super prem?
Something else?

I would do Bytel > Coleman M/F 117k that extra bit of cash will give you more options to make further improvements with your final 4 trades.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Team is below...

View attachment 954299View attachment 954300
Something else?

Review next week, think that's what you were thinking anyway .......Like the Dusty to Greenwood
He'll be fresh after the bye .....however I'd do a trade this week to build your bank up for below

Seems you need another FWD bench rookie .....I'd try and keep Riccardi as your F7

Draper should increase in price $40K this week .....so him to a Comben would give you $232K + your existing bank + a bench downgrade this week

Would allow you to upgrade skinner next week to a premo fwd ......have a strong fwd bench

You may wish to consider a ruck /fwd as a FWD upgrade to also give you ruck backup ??

Mar 21, 2006
On Deadly Ground
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Seagal, Hull, Hibs
Any thoughts? I've got 35k and 3 trades.

Barring disaster, I should win this week because my opponent has overloaded on Collingwood and Richmond players.

Gawn is a definite priority. I've got through a few combos bringing him in using Cripps (none of the rookies do the job) and Martin goes into the guts. But dunno whether to move this round or next.

wizards.png

Aug 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was thinking

Draper > Williams/Conroy (Williams for slightly better 'cover' as he might get another game or two in case NN/Gawn miss)
Grundy > Gawn

Will leave me with 160k and 1 trade left to go Smith/Simpkin > Whitfield providing no more injuries. Only problem is if I go Williams and Whitfield goes big again I might be a few thousand short as opposed to the extra 30k I get with going Draper > Conroy. Still unsure whether Jelly is playing or not either and I'll have to make these trades before the GWS team is announced. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 11.00.59 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Was thinking

Draper > Williams/Conroy (Williams for slightly better 'cover' as he might get another game or two in case NN/Gawn miss)
Grundy > Gawn

Will leave me with 160k and 1 trade left to go Smith/Simpkin > Whitfield providing no more injuries. Only problem is if I go Williams and Whitfield goes big again I might be a few thousand short as opposed to the extra 30k I get with going Draper > Conroy. Still unsure whether Jelly is playing or not either and I'll have to make these trades before the GWS team is announced. Thoughts?

View attachment 954329
I like your team and thought process ....given you're holding Kelly, think the Draper to Gawn is a great move

I'd be surprised if Williams is in West Coast's finals plans .....look he may get one more game, but not enough to realistically provide coverage

Do your first trades, maybe use Comben .....and then consider your last trade after this round completes

Using Comben gives you the option "maybe" of bringing in a ruck/fwd if you feel you need coverage ......maybe for two games you don't need that insurance

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Decided on these:

Grundy --- ROB
Bytel ---- Coleman
Cogs ----> M.Crouch

Cogs is annoying me, Crouch looks an amazing POD to finish off the year on and his form currently is amazing.

Grundy to ROB is luxury, i have 10 trades still and only need to do 2 upgrades on field to complete my team.

Going for a HAIL MARY!

Need to win my League Match...

View attachment 954206

Shoild I go Option A or B for MAXIMUM points?
You mean Dunkley & Daniel vs Rich & Neale?

I’d go the first option. Daniel locked for 100 each week. Mr Consistency. And Dunks has a lot of improvement to come as he gets more matches in to himself after a long lay off. Remember that Dunks wasn’t far off Neale to start the year.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
DBF987F7-91FB-4F8F-AEC5-77B219D77BB9.jpeg

A65EB758-D4C4-49A8-AD71-FB25FE09C263.jpeg

I’ve already traded McGrath > Boak ✅

5 trades and $43k in the bank
Need to trade Serong and one of Wicks/Schoenberg/Draper this week.

Option A:
Rd 16 - Serong & Wicks > Kelly (WC) / Kennedy (SYD) & $102k .
Rd 17 - Draper & Schoenberg > $102k rookie & $620k mid.

Option B:
Rd 16 - Serong & Draper > Steele/Dangerfield & $102k rookie.
Rd 17 - Wicks & Schoenberg > $102k rookie & ~$450k mid

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
The fixture and teams being released at 630 is ******* with the anxiety levels really bad. I need to make 3 trades to bring in just one premo keeper.

9 trades left 1000 in the kitty. * it. Yolo.
Draper out Conroy in.
Close out. Any deadshit rookie forward in.
Wicks out any mid under 570k.
Mitch Duncan perhaps.

Borgan

All Australian
Mar 20, 2014
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
New York Kicks
grundy to gawn (although have draper and goldy already) or make a couple downgrades to bring in whitfield to complete my team.
so 1. whitfield and keep grundy and have 22 premos but only have 1 ruck playing this week
or
2. gawn (but traded grundy) but have riccardi as my F6 but am able to trade to whitfield next week

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Lions unsure on Witherden/Rich, so I'd avoid based on that. Seems like they don't want to play both in the same side this year, which is fair enough.

Have you watched Jack Scrimshaw in the last 3 matches since Sicily went down with an LTI? Has looked excellent in the distribution role for the Hawks, and is averaging a shade over 100. 398k, I'm strongly considering him as my D6 for the home stretch but more so as a starter in 2021.

I just traded Scrimshaw in for Hurn so expect his recent good form to take a nosedive.

D6 upgrade: Birchall & Starc to Helmet & Greaves

leaves 3 trades

Draper downgraded next week leaving 2 for upgrades/sideways

change of plans

Starc > Greaves is done. Greaves has an E so I will loop him with Birchall.
Nic Nat has just become Gawn again.

next week Draper > Barry O'Conner and Birchall > Gull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back