Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Wick > Gaff
Schoenpig > Dow
Close > Coleman

No trades and $1.3k left over for kebabs :cool:

How many premiums have you got playing this round?

You must be very keen on Gaff to go down to 0 trades.

Wicks & Schoenberg will add ~$50K between them this round.

4 Trades left so just replacing Shuey this week. Will probably hold Jelly if he misses again

Can afford anyone up to McLuggage.

Was keen on Berry as POD but he scored big last week and looking at his history he's very up and down, so more likely to be down next week.

Obvious one is JPK, almost wonder about Telly with Shuey out, and Parish is in good form and McGrath out might help him.

Decisions decisions......

Really wanted to go Nic Nat -> Gawn, but ******* McGrath. I could do something really risky like McGrath -> Gray but don't have the trades to justify it, especially given I'm still carrying Rankine and Dawson in my Best 22.

As much as I tried and so wanted to trade .....this strange feeling came over me, I hear it's a thing called commonsense .....such a strange feeling

No Trades

Looks like Selwood not back this week .....so another week, and another bout of increased value for Wicks / Schoenberg, Draper

When future generations go back to look at my glorious team do you think they're going to pop into a crummy Round 16 trades thread? I don't think so. My team is a work of art and it belongs in a museum. Jiska get the completed teams thread restarted so I can display my team in the glory where it belongs

If you're setting up a museum exhibit here's a shot of my forward line from last round...
1599273266307.png
$hitracca in the foreground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1599282378388.png

32k and 5 trades

Looking at
Draper -> Comben
ROB -> Gawn

leaves 3 trades and 67k to sort out my final forward spot (via Riccardi/Close/Rivers/Shoenpig), Could possibly pull the trigger on Close - Coleman to get that bank up to 170k

Feel like I need to get Gawn in now. I realise ROB scored 141 on the weekend but hes going to be inconsistent and not a great vc or c option either.

Any other ideas?

Why are people trading bye players? Only 2 teams not playing with 5-6 sc relevant players. Most should still be fielding 18-20 premos with the bye players out. Do people realise it's best 18 scoring?
Think some will be looking at getting in that extra chance at a topline score in league finals.
A Gawn could go 150, with C considerations etc., could be the difference maker even with best 18.
Can see where some will, depending on how the round unfolds and what they have to try.

Why are people trading bye players? Only 2 teams not playing with 5-6 sc relevant players. Most should still be fielding 18-20 premos with the bye players out. Do people realise it's best 18 scoring?

Need to assume that 2-3 of your premo's are going to dish out awful scores every week with the scoring being as volatile as it is this year. Best 18 rounds are no exception.

D08AE199-935E-4D00-A4C0-2FEE86C58411.jpeg 9978E698-AA6A-4850-A605-DDC48FC0A4D8.jpeg
6 trades and $105k in the bank

Option A:
Draper > Conroy
Serong > Kennedy
McGrath > Boak
= 3 trades in $190k

Option B:
Draper > Conroy
Serong > Steele
McGrath > Boak
= 3 trades and $25k bank

Option C: