Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF/DT genuine option. SC a bit riskier with points being syphoned to the winning team, but you have to love his draw as far as his direct opponent goes.
Yeah, not gilt-edged, just have a trade path with one that I'm comfortable with and his draw looks inviting enough.
Gawn would require two or trading out a player I'd rather retain.
Have to think.

2 trades left for injuries/changes and 3 weeks to go and I'm in the top 20,000 for the first time ever :), so I'm going to play a little conservative now and hold to make sure I can field 22 for R17 and R18 and hold my position...

Learn't a lot this year changing from a friendly league focus to an overall focus. It really takes a different mind set....that I don't have fully under control yet...

Play safe..go aggressive..play safe..go aggressive..play safe.

Windscreen-s a soild option.

Rucks vs Mummy and Blues spud rucks if on a budget not the worst option.

It won't let me post the dog gif I want to reply with, rocker, says it's too big 😢😢😢
Deadset ripper, too. 😭😭😭
Going to write an angry letter to my Member of Parliament.
Won't go quietly here...
thumb_the-revolution-has-begun-the-dog-uprising-is-here-http-www-memecenter-com-fun-4257989-da...png

I only have 1 trade left which I should probably hang on to in case I cop any more injuries but I want to get rid of Sheed who has been a steaming pile of :poo:

Traded him in after back to back scores in the 130s and since then he's served up scores of 75, 74, 85 and then topped it off last round with a 35.

I only have 443k to spend though and there aren't many mids under that price that appeal, Perryman, Tim Kelly, Gus Btayshaw and Sloane look like the best options and none of them have been in stellar form.

Thoughts on this steaming pile.....

Think I am going to cash in Draper this week and bring back my boy Conroy who had filled in as captain for me a few times earlier in the year..

Think I need a premo def more than anything at the moment, but trading Sholl only gives me 470K to spend. Who do we think are the best options in this price range? I'm thinking Caleb Daniel or Zac Williams... Thoughts?

My crappy team is below:

1599286056909.png

Cheers guys.

Thoughts on this steaming pile.....

Think I am going to cash in Draper this week and bring back my boy Conroy who had filled in as captain for me a few times earlier in the year..

Think I need a premo def more than anything at the moment, but trading Sholl only gives me 470K to spend. Who do we think are the best options in this price range? I'm thinking Caleb Daniel or Zac Williams... Thoughts?

My crappy team is below:

View attachment 953848

Cheers guys.

Helmet for me...

Not sure what to prioritise - I'm in 3 finals this week and have a solid team, but lacking the biggest guns.

Got $279k to spend and 5 trades. Planning to blow 3 this weekend to maximise chances of winning.

How much do need Gawn? He's brilliant, of course, but it seems unbelievably extravagant whilst rolling NicNat, Grundy (Draper).

I could do Dusty/Wicks/Close out for Neale (or Steele), Greenwood and a junk rookie. That'd be 21 keepers and Draper on field (assuming Jelly plays!) and 2 trades left for injuries or farting around. Does more premos help me bridge the gap to those rolling Macrae/Neale/Oliver, etc?

1599286995463.png

Helmet for me...

Thanks heaps mate.

I am thinking the same, would like Zilliams but his form has been pretty ordinary the last couple weeks and I dont think I can trust him, where as when Daniel has a bad game he still usually gets an 80 or so, but gets the 90-110's more consistently.

Another top 4 finish in my main league and another choke. In the final round I beat everyone in my league but in the 1st week of finals I had the worst which is normal for me most years.
I have 5 trades left inc Maynard, Grundy and Dusty.

If I’m doing well and look a winner I’ll hold. If I look like I’m about to lose I’ll trade the lot of them if needed.
Might just grab a bunch of lions/suns at the end and chase the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could cash in one of Schoenberg or Wicks for Perez first up or Coleman who looked okay last night.

That would allow enough money to 'upgrade' the other to Taranto who I had my eye on a few weeks back but has scored three 70's from his last 4 games. That's a concern since i'm still rolling with Jack Viney also.

Alternatively I could upgrade Viney to Macrae.

In an ideal world i'll finish my team this round (with the Taranto trade), then do one other downgrade next week to facilitate turning Nic Nat back into Gawn. After that it will be 1 trade left as premium injury cover for the season finale. In this scenario Jack Viney remains at M8, but he's likely to pull out a 115 when I least expect it.

Thanks heaps mate.

I am thinking the same, would like Zilliams but his form has been pretty ordinary the last couple weeks and I dont think I can trust him, where as when Daniel has a bad game he still usually gets an 80 or so, but gets the 90-110's more consistently.

I'm getting Helmet this week.
I also like Shepperd,
I don't know why Zillions scores have been poo lately..
Cerra also a good option..

Which option would you chose?

1. Draper to ROB or Goldstein

2. Close to Greenwood or Green

3. Wicks to Gaff or Boak

Starcevich and Foot are both becoming the cheapest option avaliable. Just undecided on whether to fix my rucks now even if Draper will go up again this week, or do the mids/fwd first.

Any better suggestions also appreciated :)

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 16.44.07.png

I'm getting Helmet this week.
I also like Shepperd,
I don't know why Zillions scores have been poo lately..
Cerra also a good option..

Yeah I looked at Sheppard too, did'nt realise he went up so much, was only like 420K a couple weeks ago but I guess a couple of big scores will boost his price.

There are lots of pretty good options around that 470-490K range, but dont want to use another trade to bring in someone else, I think Helmet should be a solid 90-100 scoring for the remainder of the season.

Scrimshaw is another I am looking at... under 400K and seems to have taking Sicily's role, could be a solid D6 option also.

with my last 2 trades going

Ruscoe out Greaves in
Grundy out Gawn in

Considering off loading Nic Nat and Cop a donut with Grundy, but that might be minimum 100 pts down the drain

other option was trade one of my rucks to Goldy or ROB and Upgrade Rankine who is my F6

decisions decisions, going to wait to see if Wingard or Mitchell get the dreaded managed

Hey guys,

What's the consensus on Keidean Coleman's 1st game? Do we expect him to keep his spot for at least another game, was looking for a cheap downgrade in my forward line and his DPP is a bonus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back