Round 16 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey guys,

What's the consensus on Keidean Coleman's 1st game? Do we expect him to keep his spot for at least another game, was looking for a cheap downgrade in my forward line and his DPP is a bonus...
He looked great
Nippy tackles plenty
Decent skills
Can definitely see him playing next game but long term who knows. Also long term is only 3 more games so I don’t think it matters. Take the punt and use the dpp 👌🏻

Hey guys,

What's the consensus on Keidean Coleman's 1st game? Do we expect him to keep his spot for at least another game, was looking for a cheap downgrade in my forward line and his DPP is a bonus...

I reckon he keeps his spot this week even with Linc Macarthy back in

Was considering getting Goldstein in but he burn me in the final round last year scoring somewhere in the 40s
Dont remind me, while Gawn under an injury cloud, went 200+ :rolleyes:

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Going to make 3 trades, but I'm dithering. Probably bring in Gawn. Got to replace Shuey. Looking at options as far apart as Steele and JPK. And Coleman in to make some money. Pity he's in the last game, but I imagine he'll be picked. Terrific debut.

As I live in Scotland the early start games are a nightmare for me. First game tomorrow is 4.05am. Second game 6.35am. I have been burnt in the past with late outs. There haven't been many lately, but the moment you aren't looking . Bang!

Anyway, decisions decisions. At least I've got some trades left.

Going for a HAIL MARY!

Need to win my League Match...

1599316334748.png

Shoild I go Option A or B for MAXIMUM points?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back