Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still haven't done my round 15 trades, but Flynn to Danger is a lock

Flynn hopefully gets to $430k, Danger will be about $495k, so I'll just need $65k to do that trade

2nd trade, whether it gets used or not, is dependant on my round 15 trades, which I have no clue about yet

Danger has the highest ceiling and is getting KOTD with CD

My gut is telling me to play the long game and wait for Danger next week. If I went Bolton this week I'd have Dusty, Bolton and CCJ all in my forward line. LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madden to Rook
CCJ to Danger

Looks like a lot of people are going to trade out CCJ next week I'm not sure why he has plenty more mooing to do and is scoring well anyway.

Looks like a lot of people are going to trade out CCJ next week I'm not sure why he has plenty more mooing to do and is scoring well anyway.
11th best forward by average. Doubt many teams have 6 players better than him.

Where did I say that?

You are implying it saying CCJ is ranked 11th and danger is ranked 26th? I don't how am I suppose to interpret that when I ask you a simple question do you consider Dangerfield a better option to CCJ. and you give me averages not knowing what your intentions are. Like what.

You are implying it saying CCJ is ranked 11th and danger is ranked 26th? I don't how am I suppose to interpret that when I ask you a simple question do you consider Dangerfield a better option to CCJ. and you give me averages not knowing what your intentions are. Like what.
Pretty irrelevant to @A Bit Dusty’s comment and the discussion we were having, but if you need me to tell you whether Danger is a better option than CCJ in the run home, you may as well just pack it in.

Pretty irrelevant to @A Bit Dusty’s comment and the discussion we were having, but if you need me to tell you whether Danger is a better option than CCJ in the run home, you may as well just pack it in.

Well it does have relevance to ABitDusty's comment because people are assuming CCJ can keep up this average playing his 2nd season of footy. And no Jiska I don't need you to tell me that lmao.

Well it does have relevance to ABitDusty's comment because people are assuming CCJ can keep up this average playing his 2nd season of footy. And no Jiska I don't need you to tell me that lmao.
Others have kept up a good average in their second season. No need to turf him while he’s scoring well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back