Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With 4 trades and CCJ -> Sharp locked in next week, taking me to 3, I'm thinking perhaps I shouldn't go Selwood -> Zerrett tomorrow as originally planned and save the trade.

Thought kenties?

I reckon this week has proven that there too much danger of carnage with 7 rounds to go to be luxury trading with that few trades. I really wanted to get rid of Cerra this week but I think I have to assume he sits in my team for a while now, I reckon you need to hold trades where you can.

Who ******* knows though? The season could be ****ed around and we might have 5 extra trades this time next week.

I reckon this week has proven that there too much danger of carnage with 7 rounds to go to be luxury trading with that few trades. I really wanted to get rid of Cerra this week but I think I have to assume he sits in my team for a while now, I reckon you need to hold trades where you can.

Who ******* knows though? The season could be f’ed around and we might have 5 extra trades this time next week.
Trading Joel Selwood isn’t a luxury trade. It’s 2021.

Trading Joel Selwood isn’t a luxury trade. It’s 2021.

It is when he's durable and has tonned up in 8 out of 14 games.

Put it this way - is upgrading him worth potentially running a Bramble type at M8 when the trades all run dry?

Who ******* knows though? The season could be f’ed around and we might have 5 extra trades this time next week.
Tend to agree. I had locked in Selwood to Zerrett earliier in the week. Figured I could sit with 3 trades as we'd probably get more anyway. Worth the risk even if not. But now I have to trade CCJ, that luxury doesn't really exist.

To think when I traded in Jelwood, I could have got Steele or Jelly around the same price, or cheaper. Damn.

If Max Lynch gets named, I might trade Waterman or Weightman to him. The cash will be used to get Marshall in a week or two.

CCJ to Marshall when the time is right.

Or I can skip Lynch, hold CCJ at R3 for the season, and just grab a different rookie down the track

Hmm

I've ****ed about with my team a lot over the past hour and I've pulled out a few options to move on Doch and Impey and not have to field CCJ's rubbish.

Screenshot_2021-07-01-21-58-34-21.jpg

Option 1:
Zorko and DEF donut in (Bianco on field this week), $173k for next week so will likely need two trades for the last DEF premo. 3 trades left after that.

Option 2:
Cheaper FWD premo (say Dangerfield or Hawkins) and DEF donut (Bianco on field), $327k / $336k for next week, should be able to bundle that with CCJ for the last DEF premo with 4 trades left.

Option 3:
Mills and RUCK/FWD Donut in (Treacy on field this week), $265k for next week, hoping to bundle with CCJ for a FWD premo but could be tight, 4 or 3 trades left depending

Option 4:
Cheaper DEF premo (thinking Hurn but wondering if he scores well if he never goes back to Perth), RUCK/FWD Donut in (Treacy on field this week), $346k to turn CCJ into a FWD premo next week, will be 4 trades left

Option 5:
Rozee and any DEF premo under $525k in, no rookies on field this week but with a dicey F6, 5 trades left

Option 6:
Haynes and any FWD premo under 517k, again no rookies on field but I feel like Haynes is super dicey too, but again, 5 trades left

Option 7:
Just ******* give up before it gets worse 🤮

I've f’ed about with my team a lot over the past hour and I've pulled out a few options to move on Doch and Impey and not have to field CCJ's rubbish.

View attachment 1168795

Option 1:
Zorko and DEF donut in (Bianco on field this week), $173k for next week so will likely need two trades for the last DEF premo. 3 trades left after that.

Option 2:
Cheaper FWD premo (say Dangerfield or Hawkins) and DEF donut (Bianco on field), $327k / $336k for next week, should be able to bundle that with CCJ for the last DEF premo with 4 trades left.

Option 3:
Mills and RUCK/FWD Donut in (Treacy on field this week), $265k for next week, hoping to bundle with CCJ for a FWD premo but could be tight, 4 or 3 trades left depending

Option 4:
Cheaper DEF premo (thinking Hurn but wondering if he scores well if he never goes back to Perth), RUCK/FWD Donut in (Treacy on field this week), $346k to turn CCJ into a FWD premo next week, will be 4 trades left

Option 5:
Rozee and any DEF premo under $525k in, no rookies on field this week but with a dicey F6, 5 trades left

Option 6:
Haynes and any FWD premo under 517k, again no rookies on field but I feel like Haynes is super dicey too, but again, 5 trades left

Option 7:
Just ******* give up before it gets worse 🤮

IMO it's either option 2 with Danger, or you go Danger + Haynes (option 6), the 4 trade options take far too many trades, and the two trade options bring in shite players, Haynes the only one I'd be willing to have a crack on

Option 7 isn't a bad shout either

I was going to double trade to get Heeney to Danger, with an eye on CCJ to Marshall later, but would have to get Brambles to do it, (via Kosi) and with CCJ going down (coughbullshit), I’m getting cold feet. Might need every one of those trades later.
Cash gen is getting dire.
Give Heeney another chance?
8 trades left, only 5k in the kitty. Playing for league. Any other ideas Kents?
Not usually one to post team, but I’m a bit stumped.

7E4FD994-D9E9-4EB3-BC0F-5225BD53A889.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1625191094056.png

38k and 6 trades left

Original plan for this week was.

1625191254270.png
*trading Waterman or Weightman.

Which would mean I have CCJ or Waterman/Weightman at F6 for the next few weeks until I am able to trade to bring in Marshall.

After copping CCJ 5 last night (could have potentially looped with trades above :( ) is it worth holding this week and next week doing:

CCJ & Waterman to Marshall & 102k rookie. Funds may be real tight pending how Marshall scores.

What do you fellas think? or any other options? Ranked 839 atm and overall my only goal.

View attachment 1169125

38k and 6 trades left

View attachment 1169127

Which would mean I have CCJ or Waterman/Weightman at F6 for the next few weeks until I am able to trade to bring in Marshall.

After copping CCJ 5 last night (could have potentially looped with trades above :( ) is it worth holding this week and next week doing:

CCJ & Waterman to Marshall & 102k rookie. Funds may be real tight pending how Marshall scores.

What do you fellas think? or any other options? Ranked 839 atm and overall my only goal.
Dev would be a hold if Neale misses surely? But you can't wait until tomorrow if you want Danger, bugger.

Danger's not likely to go up much even with a big score, so you could probably wait.

View attachment 1169125

38k and 6 trades left

View attachment 1169127

Am hoping that Waterman makes a bit more so I can get Marshall for him and CCJ in a couple of weeks

Dev would be a hold if Neale misses surely? But you can't wait until tomorrow if you want Danger, bugger.

Danger's not likely to go up much even with a big score, so you could probably wait.
If i was to bring in Danger I would play SP Highmore moving Laird to mids to cover Neale when he is inevitably ruled out.

Shame Danger is tonight and not tomorrow night.

If I go Docherty to Haynes that leaves me with 192,300 in the bank, still leaving me just short of CCJ to Danger, unless Danger really stinks it up tonight.

Alternative is Highmore > Danger via Madden which hurts my cover, or Rowan Marshall.

Well that or burning my final trade to make things happen.

i was going to do doch to ridley.
I think i may now do doch to haynes which leaves me enough to upgrade ccj next week.
Feeling similar now. Was pretty set on Doc to Salem but with CCJ somehow managing to lose $$$ last night my calcs for Danger have become incredibly sketchy - if he goes large tonight he’ll be out of reach.

I can afford to wait because don’t have to trade Doc tonight but if you’re keen on the Riddler that’s frustrating. ******* sick of these spuds putting up tons in their first couple of games and not even getting to 300k (CCJ, Campbell, fathead Rowe only got there because of some hilarious KOTD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back