Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I love me some mental:

out there lauren GIF by The Hills

Good luck then!

Serious question though. Does Piggy score as well if Jackson is out? Who the hell will ruck to him?
Weideman and Mitch Brown. Don't think anything will change

Serious question though. Does Piggy score as well if Jackson is out? Who the hell will ruck to him?
does it matter? most ruck contests are basically a nil all draw and that’s when his snout gets buried deep into the trough.

I’m torn whether to spend large on Dawson, go safe with Crisp, or take a punt with Hall.
Pissed off that I didn’t have the balls to back my gut feeling and get Dale, with Helmet out.
But that horse has bolted.
Tempted to get Hall. Would allow me to hopefully trade Jackson to Gawn or Laird in the near future.
That is, of course, if Jackson keeps on the park and makes some more coin.
Mainly playing for league, sitting on top of the ladder.

7 trades left, Paddy and Jackson trades to finish team. Any other ideas kentys?

22A401F0-81E8-4A93-B912-77B8789BE9D2.png

Building up some $ and setting up DPP for life without trading and was looking for a rookie D/M to be able to swing Short/Crisp/Hewett into mids if injuries hit.
Jase Burgoyne, come on down.
And debuting this week as well!

I’m torn whether to spend large on Dawson, go safe with Crisp, or take a punt with Hall.
Tempted to get Hall. Would allow me to hopefully trade Jackson to Gawn or Laird in the near future.

View attachment 1437098
Houston is 60k cheaper than Dawson (who admittedly is on a tear right now) and averaging only 4 ppg less.

Got $476.6k to spend on a FWD (prefer FWD/MID).

Here is the list of who I can afford based on 5 Rd average.
In addition I could get Heeney (some doubts on form when looking at last 9 weeks) or Jackson (pass given possible injury and Gawn return).

View attachment 1436999

Am I crazy to think Sidebum is the answer?
3 100s in last 4 weeks.

Dylan Moore consistency is also attractive.

Greene just no - want someone who will provide cover as they will eventually be 23rd player when English/Butters finally return....

Anyone else I've missed?
Rozee?
If you can swing a F/M down, can you go 475 on a pure mid? Trac, Rowell, Jordon in a new role?
Or even subsequently move down a D/M down, go 475 on a pure D? Whitfield?

Pissed off that I didn’t have the balls to back my gut feeling and get Dale, with Helmet out.
But that horse has bolted.

View attachment 1437098
The extra cash for a Jackson upgrade makes Hall worth the risk IMO.
and 6 trades is an ok spot to be in if it goes wrong.
I’ve made the same trade for the same reason with the same amount of trades left.

Rozee?
If you can swing a F/M down, can you go 475 on a pure mid? Trac, Rowell, Jordon in a new role?
Or even subsequently move down a D/M down, go 475 on a pure D? Whitfield?

No need a Fwd due to English/Butters/Clarke/Hamilton/Teakle all missing.

Rozee is a good suggestion - thanks

Hmmm - just seen Rozee's record against his next 3 opponents

1656659587716.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need a Fwd due to English/Butters/Clarke/Hamilton/Teakle all missing.

Rozee is a good suggestion - thanks

Hmmm - just seen Rozee's record against his next 3 opponents

View attachment 1437114
Hate to say it because it will bite me of course, but ignore history with Rozee . Has gone into midfield since half time Rd5 v Carlton and thrived. 10+ kicks 10+ handballs in every game since then.

Hate to say it because it will bite me of course, but ignore history with Rozee . Has gone into midfield since half time Rd5 v Carlton and thrived. 10+ kicks 10+ handballs in every game since then.

Still managed to score 46 in round 10.

He's my F6 - don't mozz him please mate ;).

He's a useless shitkent and no one should own him.

Seriously, I think he will struggle a bit against Freo's midfield in Perth. If either Preuss or English was playing, he'd be on my bench and I'd be a lot happier this week. Hope I'm wrong

Can he be trusted to play the last 8 games though?
* I hope so for both mine and Sydney's sake.

But I've got English as cover and Coleman on my fwd bench though, so provided English gets back shortly I can cover him. Will all depend on the severity of Jackson's injury if he is gawn.

Am considering PMac sideways to SDK.
Jackson sideways to RoMa

Leaves me with 3 trades

Cash in Curtis next week and bring back Gawn.

Would leave me with a completed team, 1 trade and SDK, Daicos and D'Ambrosio as bench cover.

* I hope so for both mine and Sydney's sake.

But I've got English as cover and Coleman on my fwd bench though, so provided English gets back shortly I can cover him. Will all depend on the severity of Jackson's injury if he is gawn.
Think I'll go Heeney over Hickey. I hate myself and my team.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

i am stuck between he and Lever. May with Salem in the side is a max 90 player while Lever when in form goes 100+ for like 5 weeks
Melbourne seem to play pretty early in most rounds, so May is a good loop. Can have big scores.

He take most of the kick ins even with Salem back doesn't he?

1 of his last 8 over 90.

I love what he's doing for Collingwood under Macrae, he's performing an important role and doing it well - but it sucks for SC.

Stringer's way more likely to kick a small bag and score 130-150 IMO (as a spike game, not every week lol)

LoL look at you looking at the dummies bargain bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back