Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 trades left
$112,300 in the bank

Ridley to Stewart?
Short to Stewart?

Depending on how much Stewart drops down to, I may also be able to do De Goey (my M9/F7) to Stewart (via Hamilton to F8; Short to M9). It means I lose the MID/FWD swing though

We'll see next week

Should really be no trades

4 trades left
$112,300 in the bank

Ridley to Stewart?
Short to Stewart?

Depending on how much Stewart drops down to, I may also be able to do De Goey (my M9/F7) to Stewart (via Hamilton to F8; Short to M9). It means I lose the MID/FWD swing though

We'll see next week

Yeah, no trades - time to bunker down

I’m in the same boat - it’s a long way to go with 4 remaining injury trades :straining:

4 trades left
$112,300 in the bank

Ridley to Stewart?
Short to Stewart?

We'll see next week

If Stewart stays under 120 this week I should be able to afford Butters to Stewart, and swing Kiddy forward. Might be bloody tempting.

Torn. I have 6 trades and 110k in the bank to upgrade Paddy. Could go Hall or Helmet with one trade, or spend two to get Stewart. 4 trades with 7 rounds left seems lean though. Thoughts?
TBH, there's like a 90% chance Hall costs you 2 trades anyway when he inevitably goes down. I would use 2 and get the best player available.

Will be considering Stringer (Bombers actually trying now), JJK, Yeo (capable of good scores, Eagles recovering from covid now) for a rookie as my bench cover if I need to trade this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH, there's like a 90% chance Hall costs you 2 trades anyway when he inevitably goes down. I would use 2 and get the best player available.
Well could go anyone 490k or less. Hall seems the best option at that price.

Stewart
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

4 trades left
$112,300 in the bank

Ridley to Stewart?
Short to Stewart?

We'll see next week

never seen someone curse a player so badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back