Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which commbo?

1: Hickey / Stringer (will be floating M9 / F7)
2: Hodor / Willie Rioli (will be floating M9 / F7)

Can't beleive it's come down to this to avoid a Donut!
Hodor easily

Well I've got $40k and a donut at R2. 3 trades left.

The 2 ideas that stick out to me are:

Jackson > Hickey/Marshall

OR

Short > ROB / Doch > Witts / Crisp > Nank

Option 1 leaves Coleman F7 and Blakey D7, either of the trades in option 2 leaves Coleman D7, Jackson F7, and Blakey D6.

Thoughts? I can loop Hickey or Roma with Coleman via English and Teakle.

Go Hickey.

Marshall becomes a SPUD when Ryder is in the team!

If you hold Short, are you really going to field him over the Lizard?

Four of Short's last six are under 95.

Five of Blakey's last six are over 100.

Short is expendable in your side IMO
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but then I also think with all the carnage and bugger all trades, I'll need as many fit players as possible.

I've got Uwland on my midfield bench, so I can loop him to get Blakey's score instead of Short/Crisp/Sinclair most weeks, and when I can't, depending on Blakey's form, I can move Short to the midfield and take either his or Zerrett's score.

*in tough call either way though. Who could have possibly foreseen that using shitloads of trades and all my boosts early would land me in this situation?

Got $476.6k to spend on a FWD (prefer FWD/MID).

Here is the list of who I can afford based on 5 Rd average.
In addition I could get Heeney (some doubts on form when looking at last 9 weeks) or Jackson (pass given possible injury and Gawn return).

View attachment 1436999

Am I crazy to think Sidebum is the answer?
3 100s in last 4 weeks.

Dylan Moore consistency is also attractive.

Greene just no - want someone who will provide cover as they will eventually be 23rd player when English/Butters finally return....

Anyone else I've missed?
Tobes. You know you wanna!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously.... will he provide the (baked) goods?
I've been tossing up bringing him in as well for Preuss (Cameron into the rucks). Thinking I'll see how Paul Curtis goes before deciding. Kind of trying to balance between overall including points now, and leagues where I'm guaranteed to make finals and want the heavy hitting PODS (Gawn, English, Steele, Stewart) in my team.

I think Baker will probably go 105+ from here though (although I haven't watched any Richmond games haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back