Geelong_Bisons_#36

Premiership Player
Jun 17, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Inverleigh Hawks
Have only 3 trades left.
Have Stewart with Khamis and Ambrossia on bench so very poor cover.
Will probably pull the trigger on Stewart depending on today's injuries/suspensions.

Exambolor

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Like many Stewart (you utter bonehead) will be my only trade

After seeing Hall playing well, I’m tempted to again go with my POD strategy, but I’m worried he’ll somehow ping a hammy again at some point

Enforced a self-imposed ban after going down to 4 trades this week, but * me I'm tempted to do Short > Bont. I've currently got Blakey at D7, but he's scored tons in 5 of his last 6 games. And I've got Coleman at F7 who can be moved to D7.

Bont in would mean one of Jackson, Himmelberg, or Treloar at F7. Really hard to pass that up.

Torn. I have 6 trades and 110k in the bank to upgrade Paddy. Could go Hall or Helmet with one trade, or spend two to get Stewart. 4 trades with 7 rounds left seems lean though. Thoughts?
Started the year with Hall at D1. ****ed me over.
Now he’s likely priced himself too highly for me to get him back in.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Enforced a self-imposed ban after going down to 4 trades this week, but * me I'm tempted to do Short > Bont. I've currently got Blakey at D7, but he's scored tons in 5 of his last 6 games. And I've got Coleman at F7 who can be moved to D7.

Bont in would mean one of Jackson, Himmelberg, or Treloar at F7. Really hard to pass that up.
Holding Mel Gibson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

penga

Senior List
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Mccartin and Clark out for a premo + loophole rookie on bench. Can now loop the 2 weakest premos on a line xD. Dawson is juicy because of DPP but expensive now Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back