Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to do. I have to get rid of Jeffrey but don’t know who to get and I also need cover for my mid bench

A8B84A1C-8138-4FE6-90AF-92E1A1FB2122.jpeg
D2E5D838-37F5-4FB0-AD7B-E8A1DF3C2989.jpeg

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
I’m in the same boat, except to make it really exciting I only have two trades left and $100 in the bank.

If I wait 1 week for Sinclair, I won’t be able to afford him if he goes any more than $1k above his projected price.

Conservative decision would probably be to get one of Saad, Rich, or Angus Brayshaw. Save the last trade for the inevitable.

At this stage I’m almost like YOLO let’s burn my last two trades replacing Stewart and Khamis for Dawson and D’Ambrosio (with Wehr as my other def bench).
FWIW some on the Don's board are saying D'Ambrosio might be dropped next week, maybe sub

Even still, it’s my last trade. Dawson is awesome, but I’m not convinced he’s worth my last two trades when I can get Rich or Crisp and have 1 trade leftover.

What no trades with 2 months left .

Better use one .

You feel the breeze ...it's a bit chilli
Oh My GIF by Omaze

swindle

Club Legend
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Tempted to hold Stewart,

Can go Wehr > Baker and McCartin > Bazzo
Swing Baker fwd once Stewart has done his time and loop with Jackson for the rest of the year.

Otherwise I just go Stewart > Hall or something

1656252612798.png

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tempted to downgrade Short to Massimo and run Daicos at D6, then Rozee to Bont.

Would leave me with 5 trades and 320k in the bank.

Bit harsh on Rozee coming off consecutive tons, but he's inconsistent. Even yesterday he was 31 at halftime and got lucky with a couple of goals to resurrect his score. Admittedly he was pretty damn good in the last quarter. But he's no Bont.

But I probably won't do it anyway, no trades is the likely scenario as long as Preuss is named

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
The Steward dilemma. 7 trades.

1. One trade swap to Hall. Can go big, plus his hammies can go big too.
2. Use two trades to get Dawson in. Down to 5 trades now.
3. Wait a week and get Sinclair with his price fall. (If Steward out for 4)

View attachment 1433953
I'm in the same boat as you trade wise, # and Stewart ....lucky I have Dawson & Sinclair .....could & probably should go Docherty, the safer option ....Hall however, could be a great POD ....if his Hammy's go, hopefully it's not B4 Stewart is back

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hmm so I’ve been spending the last 24 hours assuming that Stewart will be gone for at least 3 weeks.

But now I realise the incident has been referred to the tribunal with a “careless” grading rather than intentional.

I am not saying this is right or just, but all Geelong need to do now to get this down to two weeks is to downgrade the impact to high impact rather than severe.

No doubt they’ll point to how Prestia didn’t lose consciousness, nothing was broken.

I wouldn’t bet the house on it, but it seems there’s a reasonable chance all us Stewart owners could be saving a trade over this after all.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Hmm so I’ve been spending the last 24 hours assuming that Stewart will be gone for at least 3 weeks.

But now I realise the incident has been referred to the tribunal with a “careless” grading rather than intentional.

I am not saying this is right or just, but all Geelong need to do now to get this down to two weeks is to downgrade the impact to high impact rather than severe.

No doubt they’ll point to how Prestia didn’t lose consciousness, nothing was broken.

I wouldn’t bet the house on it, but it seems there’s a reasonable chance all us Stewart owners could be saving a trade over this after all.

It's intentional though. He didn't accidentally run past the ball and bump him. We don't know if he meant to get him high or not. That doesn't matter. It will get upgraded to intentional. Probably why it's going to the tribunal. What did Danger get last year? 3 weeks? Chose to bump and it was just a head clash, absolutely no way Stewart gets less.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's intentional though. He didn't accidentally run past the ball and bump him. We don't know if he meant to get him high or not. That doesn't matter. It will get upgraded to intentional. Probably why it's going to the tribunal. What did Danger get last year? 3 weeks? Chose to bump and it was just a head clash, absolutely no way Stewart gets less.
If we're going with that precedent, Jake Kelly was knocked out and received a broken nose. Prestia was concussed, but could walk off the ground without anything broken.
SC aside, I think its right that Stewart gets 3+ weeks, especially given Prestia will be out for a couple. Targeting the head of a player without the ball is ****ed up.
But if we're using the precedent of the Dangerfield incident, which was classified severe - that impact was higher than this one.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
If we're going with that precedent, Jake Kelly was knocked out and received a broken nose. Prestia was concussed, but could walk off the ground without anything broken.
SC aside, I think its right that Stewart gets 3+ weeks, especially given Prestia will be out for a couple. Targeting the head of a player without the ball is ****ed up.
But if we're using the precedent of the Dangerfield incident, which was classified severe - that impact was higher than this one.

I actually think Danger should have got less though. The head contact was from his own head. I think that's more of a "careless" act than what Stewart did.

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Have 4 trades and $53.5k but can’t see anything worth doing really.

Bont, Steele and Hall are the 3 players I would be interested in. No Bont is really killing me.

Posting the team in case anyone has any awesome ideas.

View attachment 1434129
View attachment 1434130
Risky play is Wehr to 102k FWD/DEF and Butters to Bont. Gets SDK back to D7 and Jackson back to F7. But only 2 trades left. To risky imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back