Trades Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Fyfe would probably outscore at least one of my dud premo mids per week. Unfortunately I just don't have the trades to do anything about my midfield. After 2 trades this week, and 1 needed for Cameron when Grundy returns....I will only have 2 trades left, which will be for injuries to Darcy and somebody else
I thought fyfe might be a mid/fwd. You could hold Butters as you are getting low on trades.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My round 14 bye was so ruined...team needed major surgery just to field 18 with about 6 rookies. Brodie was coming off some poorer scores and I thought Fyfe would eat into his mid time.

But in typical fashion, his TOG somehow increased a bit this week didn't it?
He had 1 poor game but the role was the same. He can pretty much only play one role so I don’t get the Fyfe will impact him significantly thing. I traded Cogs though so I know nothing anyway.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
FB1E25BD-0190-4564-A49B-DA66D487716F.jpeg

E42EDA58-6A3F-4E4A-BB3D-0A7CB82EA0DE.jpeg

With 7 trades remaining, at what stage do I start sideways trading the likes of Short, Petracca and or Heeney?

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
He had 1 poor game but the role was the same. He can pretty much only play one role so I don’t get the Fyfe will impact him significantly thing. I traded Cogs though so I know nothing anyway.

I was just looking at my team thinking the kents who traded Cogs would be spewing. 5 round average of 124 and gone up 140k.

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Jan 20, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm in the same boat as you trade wise, # and Stewart ....lucky I have Dawson & Sinclair .....could & probably should go Docherty, the safer option ....Hall however, could be a great POD ....if his Hammy's go, hopefully it's not B4 Stewart is back
Decisions, decisions this week. I’ll see what Steward gets first.
Geez he’d be a great POD in finals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
I more than likely wont trade at all. Curtis covering for English won't be as successful as last week. Clarke probably dropped. Been looking for an excuse to offload Ridley.
Ridley to Stewart was the plan I assume? Is Hall really worth it? Those old hammy's need to last 2 more months.

Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team
Ridley to Stewart was the plan I assume? Is Hall really worth it? Those old hammy's need to last 2 more months.
Nah, had no plan to trade. Ridley hurt his shoulder, might be a forced trade out. Hall is back to his ultimate chip scabbing best.

Wyn

Debutant
May 10, 2021
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
D09B5009-D72C-4C92-A9BD-F3E6416BF64F.png
E96CFFE3-7E38-4168-B93D-6DCECFB624A1.png

Team going into this week.

Hopefully butters is back and I can loop Lyons. Otherwise considering trading, just don’t have the money I’d like to go to Steele in one trade. Or I just hold and back I’m in for a return to form.

Open to other ideas as well :)

Paddy to Dawson.
So pissed at Stewart for ruining my trade plans.
Have to spend an extra 45k now.
Tempted to sideways Cripps to Steele, but we’re too far out to start sideways trading with 6 trades left.
I still have Jackson to upgrade.
Very happy with getting him last week.
Hope he can pump out a couple more good scores.
Dont rush back Maxy!

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Tempting

Rachele out
Dangerfield in

Means I lose the only mid/fwd DPP I have in the mids while I have 5 fwds with mid DPP. Also means I use all my bank

Not enough trades left to consider that one with Danger first up after a spell. But a nice run of Cats home games for Danger, and Rachele being just total cr@p means it's a big option next week if the $$ still make it possible

hotdish

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back