Captains Round 16 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last week I switched my C off Danger before the opening bounce to Zerrett :rolleyes:

That was more genius than one of David King's comments... :D
I took the C off Dangerfield 5 minutes before his 227 game last year :eek:

Guys, if you're VC'ing Danger this week, just make certain you have movable objects during Sunday games. Some of the usual ones won't work, although there are still a few options with Strndonutica (not for me, as I have Stef & Nank).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, if you're VC'ing Danger this week, just make certain you have movable objects during Sunday games. Some of the usual ones won't work, although there are still a few options with Strndonutica (not for me, as I have Stef & Nank).

I have Strndonutica and Ryder so all good here. :)

Strnadica and Gawn for me :thumbsu:

Not sure if I stuffed up but I have Eddy and Greenwood at F7 & F8 and had E on Greenwood. Can I still use Eddy for the C loop with Yeo to take Dangers VC score? So essentially I would have the E on both Greenwood and Eddy hoping to take Dangers score.

Danger into Neale for me. If, in the unlikely event Danger puts up a score that is not SC worthy, North concede higher SC scores to mids than any other team in the comp. Even Fyfe might ton up against them.
After the birth of his son .....i expect Danger to be in world beating form

Not sure if I stuffed up but I have Eddy and Greenwood at F7 & F8 and had E on Greenwood. Can I still use Eddy for the C loop with Yeo to take Dangers VC score? So essentially I would have the E on both Greenwood and Eddy hoping to take Dangers score.
Yes thats ok, non players are not counted

Most of my opponents will have Danger C, after using there VC on Sloane/T.Mitchell etc. So I will be going Danger VC and hoping he has a s**t one, then using the C on the Doch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back