Captains Round 16 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea I know lol. I just wanna have a week where both my VC and C get insane scores, I think this is the week. Gonna be ugly for my mob

Guess what folks... The last time the kangas played the dogs (which was a 20 goal Dogs win all of 3 months ago), these were the SC scores from the relevant captaincy choices:

Bont = 82
Macrae = 108
Hall = 81
Ziebell = 155

Guess what folks... The last time the kangas played the dogs (which was a 20 goal Dogs win all of 3 months ago), these were the SC scores from the relevant captaincy choices:

Bont = 82
Macrae = 108
Hall = 81
Ziebell = 155
*Josh Dunkley 132 :cry::cry:

Bont = 82
Macrae = 108
Hall = 81
Ziebell = 155
Yeah a bit worried that the Bont takes it easy in a big win this week. Against that is North are going better now so it might not be so easy, and he's chasing another 3 Brownlow votes.

Bont = 82
Macrae = 108
Hall = 81
Ziebell = 155
Bont was down forward for a massive part of the game. Also Dunkley and Treloar went nuts, plus Bruce skewed the scores. No Dunkley and Treloar this time round and if Bruce kicks more than 4 I'll eat my hat

Bont = 82
Macrae = 108
Hall = 81
Ziebell = 155
Yep I tend the prefer my players in close games rather then blowouts, Close game = more contested and more points for important acts etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tempted to do dusty VC even though its burnt me every time I tried this year. He had 28 touches and 4 goals last time they played a game at Marvel. Its a thursday night and the blowtorch has been on Richmond... seems prime Dusty material

Was going to be Neale into Bont, but with Neale injured It will probably be Gawn vc who's scored 163, 150 and 149 in his last 3 games against the Giants. Zorko's recent form is tempting too, but he failed last time he played the Crows.

Gawn (VC), Bont (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back