Captains Round 16 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC Walsh
C Touk (last time he played Pies he scored 160)

At this stage. Will probably change this 1000 times during the week.

VC Piggy
C Teakle

End thread.

If anyone VCs anyone else they simply aren't playing the game right. You don't want piggy as an antipod this week and you don't want Macrae/Neale types going 130 on you and making you do something conservative.
Half the people in my work league don't do the VC loophole and still end up fluking a better captain score. :rolleyes:

Blicavs looks the natural replacement, given that he seems to share an uncanny Boys From Brazil like resemblance with Stewart, SDK, TDK at Carlton, and several other Geelong defender types: Matter of fact, I wonder what sort of biogenetic program they are running down there.

I reckon a certain kenneyswarriors would be happy to Blicavs take the role, anyway...
he was already captain this week, but any help appreciated

Yeah I was considering VCing him, but instead i'm going to VC my VC, which means i'll have to take the C off Blic whrn my VC goes huge
Who's the VC for the VC? I'm gonna VC Bont and then maybe saddle up the Himmelberger if Bont doesn't go at least 136.

Who's the VC for the VC? I'm gonna VC Bont and then maybe saddle up the Himmelberger if Bont doesn't go at least 136.
Well this is a delicate subject as I know what you did to him last week.
This week the reverse of last week is going to happen,VC Cripps hoping he wouldn't go too high as really wanted to C Laird, he would have needed a 140 last week for me to take it.
VC Cripps this week as he's done fairly well at Marvel and surely his 200 game is coming :rolleyes:,but i'll pretty much take anything close to 120 from him this week. Of course if Oliver goes big or I need a hail mary, Blicavs it is.

We won't mention my record on hail marys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver into Jelly for me. Confident with Oliver, but if he fails, Jelly is due. Fun fact: Hawks have had more disposals against them than any other team in the competition (yes, even more than WCE and Norf)
He's due for his yearly 2-3 week injury.

He's due for his yearly 2-3 week injury.
Go Away Do Not Want GIF
au memes GIF

Unless you meant Jelly, then I would say he's overdue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back