5. Gaff - he was every where and super clean in the wet. Could've been a game where he shy'd away from the moment, but he owned it and showed the true champion he is.
4. Yeo went head to head with Fyfe and beat him, Fyfe was completely ineffective. Yeo was damaging.
3. Shuey, I'm splitting these guys by hairs, unlucky to be the 3 votes as he was superb.
2. Nic Nat, fck me he was so so good.
1. Hurn, he loves these games and was very good again.
Hm: Shep, Masten, Ah Chee, Cameron, Hickey, Darling, Cripps, Sheed. Such an even spread...
5. Sheppard - Sheptember all year round
4. Shuey - His link up play with Nic Nat is game changing
3. Naitanui - Only played half the game but absolutely owned it
2. Gaff - Racked it up among the boos, can't out boo workrate
1. Hickey - Really impressed me. His partnership with Nat is working very nicely. Dangerous when the game was there to be won.