Review Round 16 vs Richmond @ Marvel Stadium (01.07.2021 @ 7:20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done, a win to savour. Miller is now in the top class of midfielders.

absolutely, dusty was in his pocket all night. lemmens is a god.
Great win by the suns and great to be excited but i think fair is fair and dusty actually played good game just didnt have the team mates to support him
23 touches
2 tackles
1 goal
70% de

Dusty . Pickett , Bolton , Grimes , Naish were the only decent players for us tonight and the rest were just passengers
CCJ apparently came into the game with a calf issue and was just too restricted thats why he was subbed.

Touk Miller was massive tonight and i loved Luko's game and he is really going to become an elite player just so classy with his disposal and reading of the play
Suns will be a totally different team if they can get another tall foward and another Big KPD.

Also noticed there was alot more hunger from your boys this game which seemed to be missing since the start of the season
Well done guys and can somebody check on Bod's the 9 news reporting an old naked man running down the road in Robina

Touk surely must start to be recognised as a gun midfielder
Someone needs to check his hands for glue because I don't reckon I've ever seen a stickier pair of mits.It doesn't matter how the ball's bouncing, half volley, end over end, scrubber he just collects like it's a sunny day on the beach and he's playing catchy with the kids

Great win by the suns and great to be excited but i think fair is fair and dusty actually played good game just didnt have the team mates to support him
23 touches
2 tackles
1 goal
70% de

Dusty . Pickett , Bolton , Grimes , Naish were the only decent players for us tonight and the rest were just passengers
CCJ apparently came into the game with a calf issue and was just too restricted thats why he was subbed.

Touk Miller was massive tonight and i loved Luko's game and he is really going to become an elite player just so classy with his disposal and reading of the play
Suns will be a totally different team if they can get another tall foward and another Big KPD.

Also noticed there was alot more hunger from your boys this game which seemed to be missing since the start of the season
Well done guys and can somebody check on Bod's the 9 news reporting an old naked man running down the road in Robina
Dusty did most of his work through the middle. Didn't think he had much impact up forward - other than that one passage where he was manned by Bowes and Tigers got on an outnumbered break going forward.

Chol pretty unimpressive against an absolute part-timer in the ruck tonight.

CCJ will miss next week too? That's what the sub rule is for right?

as far as i'm concerned last week's game didn't exist
The funny thing is we could have won last week even after the shellacking we got at home vs Port.
There were signs of being competitive-just not competitive enough.
Maybe the most heartening thing about tonight was the boys took some incremental improvement from last week and stepped it up rather than just going through the motions for the rest of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty did most of his work through the middle. Didn't think he had much impact up forward - other than that one passage where he was manned by Bowes and Tigers got on an outnumbered break going forward.

Chol pretty unimpressive against an absolute part-timer in the ruck tonight.

CCJ will miss next week too? That's what the sub rule is for right?

Pretty accurate
Touk and swallow absolutely smashed us in the middle and Dusty & Bolton were really the only plyers that held their own and needed to be played more midfield so their foward influence was limited by the role/position they played tonight.

Chol had a few glimpses but had a broken finger i believe and was troubled during the week but part from patches looked terrible
CJ was according to Dimma not right with the Calf before the game and a training watcher on another site mentioned he was not training on tuesday and subbed at half time. Dimma mentioned he would miss a couple i believe

I just want to congratulate all the Suns mob behind the goals....you didn't shut up all night. I could even hear you all the way over here....you lot are amazing and I believe probably contributed to our great win....I'm sure the on field boys appreciated it...:thumbsu:

And how about Grimes, I'm sure he'll have a KING sized nightmare tonight.....

Grimes to Houli.....

"Hey Bachar, didn't that bloke towel me up last week kicking 2 goals, and bu**er me, he's here again tonight and got me for another 4"

Bachar to Grimes...."nah I think that bloke last week was Max, this week was Ben......but they look very similar don't they"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back