Review Round 16 - vs Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

The look on Dew’s face, seen that on a few of our previous coaches but that’s the first time for big Stewie.

They will deadset give us a priority pick at pick 2 if we keep playing like this for the rest of the season. Then maybe shut us down. FFS, that was as bad as it gets

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The look on Dew’s face, seen that on a few of our previous coaches but that’s the first time for big Stewie.

They will deadset give us a priority pick at pick 2 if we keep playing like this for the rest of the season. Then maybe shut us down. FFS, that was as bad as it gets

What’s the point? Another 18 year old kid isn’t going to stop this. And then they will get sick of getting belted every week and leave like the rest of them and we are back at square one

genuinely thought the days of pretending to be witches hats were behind us.

What’s the point? Another 18 year old kid isn’t going to stop this. And then they will get sick of getting belted every week and leave like the rest of them and we are back at square one

Yep, more than likely but what else can they do. Apart from Swallow and Harbrow we don’t have a single player of genuine quality on our list over the age of 23 because they have all left.

They have to resign Martin and Ah Chee because and hold onto Brodie because otherwise the trend of players leaving in their early 20’s is just continuing. Rankine, Lukosius and king are still 3 years away at least from playing decent consistent footy.

Possibly the most insipid performance I've ever seen. Want to go home but must be a sadist to watch this. Not one hint of aggression from any player. They might as well have given Uncle Tom a welcome home hug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did Brodie start forward?

Why is Heron playing?

Why is Scheer tagging Dusty (who is borderline untaggable)?

few coaching questions.
Scheer is on Houli, not dusty.
Cant help with the others...

Not in the first half from what I saw. Looks like that has happened in the second half.
Must have been in the second quarter sometime, I only started watching halfway through second quarter Scheer's been on Houli the whole time I've been watching. was hoping to see Scheer in the midfield, by the looks of it maybe best I didn't :p

Should get some good honesty at least.

Could go either way - be interesting to see if the players take ownership of the performance and get around the supporters and genuinely appreciate them for staying around after this effort or whether they walk around at the function with their tails between their legs and give the supporters nothing due to their embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back