Round 16: West Coast vs Sydney

Footylover1

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jan 12, 2007
Victoria: The Place To Be
AFL Club
Sydney
The other thing to note about umpiring - on six occasions the commentators have observed what they expected to be free kicks to the Swans not paid. Only once for West Coast.

Do you think, they would really pay us a free kick in front of the Eagles crowd in Perth? That would start a riot, even a blatant free kick to the Swans, they would boo the **** out of it.

Kempie

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
That description should be for Le Cras.

The free may have been there but his soccer style antics in telling the umpire about is just sad.

Geeze ! That goose (Bevan ?) charged straight at his head. That'd hurt I think ?

caboose

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2007
At home
AFL Club
Essendon
and your trolling is transparent.

Ignore this freak and give me a score update.

I'm trolling? Right, ok, sure.

Some of you Swans fans are just incredible, frankly. The umpiring has been absolutely fine .. have barely noticed them, which is a very rare thing this season.

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Geeze ! That goose (Bevan ?) charged straight at his head. That'd hurt I think ?

I didn't say the free was not there. the antics howeve. were bullsh*t as that was not where the contact was made.

those antics are the type of thing so much of has been made about soccer players doing that when an AFL player does it I think it should be pointed out... And I will do it when its one of ours.

Back