Preview Round 17 2018: GWS vs Richmond - Saturday 7:25pm Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree. People suggesting Greene is underdone and will be a liability could be way off the mark. Rioli had a great impact for us immediately. Greene is a huge in for them.
Rioli played 3 games in the VFL before coming back
Greene 0

Greene will be a late out.
agree. some mind games going on. also like that some media flogs have started spruiking that we are unlikely to win the flag again...this will be good motivational material for dimma...
floss will want to repay the team so i reckon he could be best on tonight with a ton of back half intercept marks to his name...tiges by 28...

Think this will be a very good game against an in form team. Slowly they are getting players back now with Greene but also Adam Kennedy back after over a year with an ACL, gets overlooked but he’s probably the most popular player at their club which is always a lift too.
Agree and like Geelong, Sydney and Adelaide will be treating us like an early final, they have to win.
Greene is a player that doesn't have to be at his peak to have an impact... Toby, say hello to Dylan!
A win tonight will lock away our 5th finals appearance in 6 years. So tell me again about how our flag was a fluke.
Our flag was a fluke.

Somewhere in Sydney
37100494_2091759504412032_2070357545876193280_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play spotless stadium always well.Need to put a solid 4 qtr effort and as always pressure and tackling and run hard.Going into our forward 50 need to hit our targets as they have gone tall there no just bombing it.

Richmond to finally get an interstate win if they win this game. I don't care about the winning margin as long as we win this game. 13-3 would be great after 17 rounds.

Go Tigers!

I hate it. People have school/uni the next day. Basically means a lot of families won't be able to go. Heaven help me if next year we have a Thursday night game and I have an 8:30 uni class the next day. Won't get home until 1am, get up at 6 in the morning. Give me Friday night footy any time.
Both is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back