Preview Round 17, 2018: St.Kilda v Carlton - Etihad Stadium, Friday 13th July, 7:50PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s admitted to be a lawyer, he’s entitled to practice law, but he isn’t a lawyer.

Fifty bucks says he tries to go to the Bar though, and if so he swans around like he’s actually somebody.

Flog.
I went fishing. Didn’t take long for the flog to bite :D

Playing a bloke that is being managed off a 5 day break would be a great idea too. Wonder if he’d stay at he club if he broke down?
Would still be a better option then Hickey in the ruck

It was Longs last few games when he was playing with confidence and making great strides as a small pressure forward. He was regularly kicking a goal a game, applying plenty of pressure defensively and collecting 15 possessions to be one of our only positives.
Lonie averages 13 disposals and 0.8 goals per game this year.

Can't believe that Bruce isn't playing.

Richo is a dead set *******...

Well as I mentioned before, the fibula isn’t a weight bearing bone, so why wasn’t he picked? Should still be able to run.
Soft! ;)

Lonie averages 13 disposals and 0.8 goals per game this year.
Yes and I’m fine with him coming in for Wright as he’s our best option, but Longs output was better than that and his form was trending upwards.
Lonies shown no progress since being on the list unfortunately. His best season was arguably his first and he’s stalled/gone backwards since. Long looked more promising, even if his stats aren’t significantly better than Lonies. Longs hardness around the contest and the manner he attacked the man/ball is immeasurable too.

Who claimed to be an ITK? Certainly not me, or the bloke making the tweet.

But WTF floats your canoe

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wasn’t it Mitch Cleary or Tom Morris just running with the rumour that Ralph had heard?

Can’t believe anyone actually believed it

Yes and I’m fine with him coming in for Wright as he’s our best option, but Longs output was better than that and his form was trending upwards.
Lonies shown no progress since being on the list unfortunately. His best season was arguably his first and he’s stalled/gone backwards since. Long looked more promising, even if his stats aren’t significantly better than Lonies. Longs hardness around the contest and the manner he attacked the man/ball is immeasurable too.
Long will be the better player and Lonie delisted.

Injuries and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or he looks more stylish doing it anyway. Lonnie earns his chances through hard work though and you can't begrudge that.

Why isn't Voltan Gangbangs playing, surely he has done enough to take Gres's spot.

Richo is a stupid Kent.

Edit: Gangbangs not even an emergency.

Shiiiiiiiiittttttt

Freeman not an emergency is just Richo peacocking ;)

Or he looks more stylish doing it anyway. Lonnie earns his chances through hard work though and you can't begrudge that.
Let's face it.

We have Bruce, Battle, Paddy and Long all injured.
Wright was a fail. Only players left that are true small forwards are Conellan and Lonie.
Ray is quick and loves a goal but is still learning defensively.
Lonie is a good forward defender for his size.

The melts by some are actually unwarranted in the circumstances

There is more chance of Ralph Clarke playing than freeman... no risks richo will never select him, he is comfortable...happy earning a nice pay check whilst losing every 2 out of 3 games and being one of the worst coaches ever in AFL/vfl history..hopefully acres might get a game this year from richo, but most likely not..lonie and Wright are obviously much better!,, need to sack richo asap

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back