Preview Round 17, 2019: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 13th July, 7:25PM AEST *NEWNES' 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather pay blokes who are actually playing than a washed up ring-in looking for a massive retirement nest egg... we could have massively front loaed Marshall, billings and Steele instead or thrown 2 mil per year at kelly.

Kelly wasn't coming no matter what. It was between GWS and North. Billings already signed up and adds nothing to off field leadership. Hannebery does. Marshall signed a 3 year contract, but yeah, after this year he definitely deserves a bump. Steele too, but Hanners isn't the reason they aren't getting paid.

Only 187 posts this week and it's already Wednesday night.

Has to be the most #eco I have ever seen this place.

Better stock up on the grog, we're going to need it...

George....I've got the Johhnie Walker on standby.

I suspect a lot on here and also outside in the broader Saints world have exhausted their "emotional batteries"

I've been pretty flat in that dept since the Brissy game.....that game told me that the year was pretty well over.

It was a very rude shock.

In my travels this week....all the Saints people I have come in contact with are pretty well..."yeah....whatever"

I guess people can only take in so much bad news and they then "turn off"

The passion has disappeared...….no matter how positive I try to be...…."yeah....whatever"

I personally will be glad when the season is over.......have the club re access……...take action where necessary and then reload.

George....I've got the Johhnie Walker on standby.

I suspect a lot on here and also outside in the broader Saints world have exhausted their "emotional batteries"

I've been pretty flat in that dept since the Brissy game.....that game told me that the year was pretty well over.

It was a very rude shock.

In my travels this week....all the Saints people I have come in contact with are pretty well..."yeah....whatever"

I guess people can only take in so much bad news and they then "turn off"

The passion has disappeared...….no matter how positive I try to be...…."yeah....whatever"

I personally will be glad when the season is over.......have the club re access……...take action where necessary and then reload.
Too right you are Watto...it's a real shame that the most exciting part of the year these days is the trade & draft. It's very hard to keep fronting up every week as a supporter when you know what to expect. Low scoring, dire football laden with skill errors and inaccuracy in front of goal. I think in blind faith I would get myself up for the game later in the week and hold out some kind of hope that we'd finally kick straight or blow a team away...but the longer the season goes the more I realise how far off it we are. I hope it's a coaching issue and not a list issue because if it's a list issue it will set us back even further.

Been on this planet 30 years and this is the longest spell we've had out of finals. It's bloody tough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too right you are Watto...it's a real shame that the most exciting part of the year these days is the trade & draft. It's very hard to keep fronting up every week as a supporter when you know what to

With you 100% on yr post George...…...and the quicker we get away from "looking forward to the draft and trade period" the better.

Absolutely hate hearing oppo supporters saying the most exciting thing in a year for St.Kilda supporters is the trade/draft.

Hate it...absolutely hate it!!!!!!

I was planning to totally ignore Sat nights game.......BANG....got an invite the other night to dinner to watch the game on Foxtel with a few other Saints fans.....very very hard to say no.

I'll be hiding behind the couch.

I hope the pre game dinner is good !!!!!!

With you 100% on yr post George...…...and the quicker we get away from "looking forward to the draft and trade period" the better.

Absolutely hate hearing oppo supporters saying the most exciting thing in a year for St.Kilda supporters is the trade/draft.

I was planning to totally ignore Sat nights game.......BANG....got an invite the other night to dinner to watch the game on Foxtel with a few other Saints fans.....very very hard to say no.

Maybe a bottle of Johnnie for each half is in order...haha

Best part of the night for you. The crying into the pillow is what I’m looking forward to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If there is any selection integrity then Sinclair and McKenzie could not possibly be playing this week.

Clearly Rice and Whites papers are stamped.

Got to hand it to Cho going down backing his boys.
How do you figure that? Sinclair had 5 clearness from limited opportunity. He didn’t set the world on fire but he wasn’t close to our worst imo. What did Hind do for example, absolutely nothing but hot off a decent game he keeps his spot which is fair enough. I agree that white is stiff and Mackenzie is very lucky to keep his spot.

Only 187 posts this week and it's already Wednesday night.

Has to be the most #eco I have ever seen this place.

Better stock up on the grog, we're going to need it...
My fridge is stocked. I still don't think it will be enough.

Too right you are Watto...it's a real shame that the most exciting part of the year these days is the trade & draft. It's very hard to keep fronting up every week as a supporter when you know what to expect. Low scoring, dire football laden with skill errors and inaccuracy in front of goal. I think in blind faith I would get myself up for the game later in the week and hold out some kind of hope that we'd finally kick straight or blow a team away...but the longer the season goes the more I realise how far off it we are. I hope it's a coaching issue and not a list issue because if it's a list issue it will set us back even further.

Been on this planet 30 years and this is the longest spell we've had out of finals. It's bloody tough!

I think injury has robbed us of our competitiveness. Don't give up Georgie. We aren't winning finals with out something major changing but a complete list and a new coach and it won't be as bad as it is.

I think injury has robbed us of our competitiveness. Don't give up Georgie. We aren't winning finals with out something major changing but a complete list and a new coach and it won't be as bad as it is.
Is that you, Gringo? ;)

My fridge is stocked. I still don't think it will be enough.
$63 case of Asahi 500ml cans at Dans. Not on special but still value for money. Fridge is stocked that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back