Preview Round 17, 2019: Geelong v St.Kilda - GMHBA Stadium, Saturday 13th July, 7:25PM AEST *NEWNES' 150TH*

Who Wins?

• Cats

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
May 7, 2018
Road to Nowhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Like the article on the AFL website where Richo states Clark will play on Gaz and Coff will take Danger when he is forward. I am glad the responsibility is being given to our young fellas, sure we could get bent over here but it will be a good chance for these kids to show what they’ve got.
I like your optimism man!
But watching young kids get bent over is not my idea of fun! 😟

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Weather here in Geelong Saturday will be shocking. Cold, wet and windy. All day and night. Been the same all week.
Think it will be the second game on the ground too as VFL on before hand. Combine it with the weather and could be a real mess on the ground both condition and skill wise.

Why? A close game means Richo's more likely to get bailed out with ridiculous excuses then. If we're gonna lose anyway (which we probably are) fu** it might as well make it a sendoff for the ages.

He’s gone anyway.
No need to completely destroy any little bit of confidence the players have left.

Flattest I’ve seen this board in a week.
2v99afq.gif

My only genuine hope is Lonie gets through unscathed.
Him being named has made my young blokes week and his enthusiasm has rubbed off on me.
He’s baaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkk! 😃👍🏻

2naviig.jpg

Why is Sam Alabakis playing for my old school teams under 23s in the VAFA?

Actually I can figure out why.

When do we end that experiment?
He needs minutes in the ruck having never really played much football before, and club thinks it's best to start him against VAFA opposition before moving to VFL.

$50 for the 24. You used to be able to get 30 cans for around 55 I think.
Sweet, going to go tomorrow and pick some up. Asahi's in fridge already. Starting early tomorrow, forget as much of the game as possible :sick:

Watching Alabakis over summer training was like watching some random 7 foot tall guy they pulled off the streets to train with the Saints.
He’s yesterday’s news.

We’ve now signed the world’s tallest man Sultan Kosen, who is 8 ft 1 in (246.5 cm), as a cat B rookie 👍🏻

20uu8g8.jpg

Game Day;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back