Game Day Round 17, 2019: Geelong v St.Kilda *NEWNES' 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First half was so good - second half was less than ideal.
1 goal after half time is not afl standard.
The more Acres plays the less I want him at the club.
Dmac played a shocking game.
Coff, Clark, Roma, Steele , Dunstan and Brown our best.
If we can play a full game like the first half we’ll win more than a few in the next few weeks.

DMAC was better than Acres one assist a fluke was the only thing he did.

DMAC tried and checked Stewart. Acres did bugger all was hopeless.

Trade him PLEASE. Might get a third.
Checked Stewart? Gimme a break Joffa he had 21 touches, 18 kicks and 6 contested possessions. If that's what you call checking I'd hate to see him loose. Acres also kicked our only 2nd half goal. I repeat, our ONLY 2nd half goal.

Edit: only last quarter goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyhow got a sudden urge to watch that old cartoon Foghorn leghorn

Checked Stewart? Gimme a break Joffa he had 21 touches, 18 kicks and 6 contested possessions. If that's what you call checking I'd hate to see him loose. Acres also kicked our only 2nd half goal. I repeat, our ONLY 2nd half goal.
He was better than Acres, you cant see past your blind hatred is all.....

Don’t reckon Richo Is that bad a coach. We have some s*** players that can’t hit targets is half the problem
Reckon tonight was pure Richo Saints. Competitive but dour, low scoring, conservative football without any real chance of winning. Of course the shite skills don't help but we are just not enjoyable watch.

He couldnt care less

He's looked all out of sorts this year. And most of last year to be honest. I understand his frustration in part; played as a ruck, a forward and sometimes as a mid. He just needs a single role and some clarity, he's never had a role he was able to work on for an extended period of games at AFL level.

But just looks like he's going through the motions now, really frustrating. If Hannebery was back next week I'd be bringing him in for Sinclair or Acres. Both just struggling.

Reckon tonight was pure Richo Saints. Competitive but dour, low scoring, conservative football without any real chance of winning. Of course the s**t skills don't help but we are just not enjoyable watch.
So we were in front at half time but no chance of winning. Some people. Really.

He was better than Acres, you cant see past your blind hatred is all.....
LOL. How was he better than Acres Joff? I don't think Acres had a good game but he had more touches than dmac, more goals, more assists, more contested possessions, less frees against and his direct opponent had less influence so I'd in fact argue that your hatred of Acres is blinding you.

Did anyone actually think we would get that close or play as well as we did?
They exceeded all my expectations tonight considering I was expecting a 90 point loss and zero fight.

+1

Dont want to accept mediocrity or be an apologist, but I was expecting a ten goal + loss. I actually reckon we showed spirit and some structure

We didn't do everything great, but we didn't do everything shyte either.

As much as some would hate it... maybe some credit to Richo?

LOL. How was he better than Acres Joff? I don't think Acres had a good game but he had more touches than dmac, more goals, more assists, more contested possessions, less frees against and his direct opponent had less influence so I'd in fact argue that your hatred of Acres is blinding you.
Who was he playing on. This should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back