Preview Round 17 2019 Richmond Vs GWS, MCG Sunday 14/7 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coniglio might be playing hampered by injury but he is still damaging.
Rioli had 7 score involvements last week, I can't see being dropped, plays further up the field these days and creates goal opportunities for others.
Anyway, if some of the newer players screw up they can be dropped in future for Graham, Caddy.
Graham and Caddy are both feared.

The prick was dobbing snaps from 50 on the boundary. So many players seem to be able to kicm them from the boundary against us - degoey never missed against us, against everyone else more behinds than goals

the afl use a special sherrin in our games that is fitted with a moveable weight and air jets that allows gil to subtly control the direction of the ball it's also the reason chaos king george misses so many goals because gil has beef with george costanza from seinfeld from way back which makes him hate our number 11

Coniglio might be playing hampered by injury but he is still damaging.
Rioli had 7 score involvements last week, I can't see being dropped, plays further up the field these days and creates goal opportunities for others.
Anyway, if some of the newer players screw up they can be dropped in future for Graham, Caddy.
Graham and Caddy are both feared.

Yeah and if it was at Spotless i’d say yeah. Good luck stopping Martin, Cotchin (both brownlow medallists), Lambert and Prestia (both premiership midfielders). Our boys go ok and don’t have the knocks of a full season like he does.
Crook knee, big ground, fast opposition that cover the km’s. Good luck Coniglio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prick was dobbing snaps from 50 on the boundary. So many players seem to be able to kicm them from the boundary against us - degoey never missed against us, against everyone else more behinds than goals

Yep he cut us up as did Whitfield Coniglio and Cameron and Kelly.

Yeah and if it was at Spotless i’d say yeah. Good luck stopping Martin, Cotchin (both brownlow medallists), Lambert and Prestia (both premiership midfielders). Our boys go ok and don’t have the knocks of a full season like he does.
Crook knee, big ground, fast opposition that cover the km’s. Good luck Coniglio.

need dusty cotch presita and bolton going 100% and getting in there winning the ball and we should be right, handing off to sstack/lambo/shedwardo on the outside

some of his off weeks in the VFL are soo bad like worse turnovers than conca and can cost 3-5 goals in the space of a quarter. just hope we don't melt at him too hard

did play a great first game and has become more consistent at vfl level this year often leading the defence but he will have an off week eventually

Interesting to know. That makes me a little nervous, I will definitely be watching him intently regardless. I haven't followed him at all and the first time I saw him was last week. I thought he settled into the game and was absolute class. I'm honestly of the opinion Graham hasn't been flying. He was ok last week, kicked a good goal, tackled but I thought he was poor against the Saints. Was fumbly and made sloppy decisions going forward. We have more guys that can rotate through the middle than across half back, and maybe we want Egg with a touch of class over Graham.

need dusty cotch presita and bolton going 100% and getting in there winning the ball and we should be right, handing off to sstack/lambo/shedwardo on the outside

Our guys will do their thing. Feeling very confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a team with plenty of premiership experience. We are also missing some premiership players.

the giants have nothing. :D

i cant believe thats robbie redford

I know we should take it one week at the time and focus on the giants this weekend but Darcy Moore just did his hammy tonight just saying...

"Tom Lynch has entered this chat"

I actually feel for the kid. He’s had a terrible run.

I know we should take it one week at the time and focus on the giants this weekend but Darcy Moore just did his hammy tonight just saying...

"Tom Lynch has entered this chat"
Yeah but Scharenberg will step straight in so it's not a huge loss to their structure.

So far no Moore and no Howe for them. That's huge to their structure. Scharenberg wouldn't be a direct replacement for Moore. He would be too short.

To be honest I just don't want to lose to the pies twice in a year... lol

So far no Moore and no Howe for them. That's huge to their structure. Scharenberg wouldn't be a direct replacement for Moore. He would be too short.

To be honest I just don't want to lose to the pies twice in a year... lol
I feel ya, trust me I don't want to lose to them again.

Pretty sure Howe and Adams are back next week though. Both very close to playing tonight.

I trust our selectors but I’m shitting my pants nervous about pressure machine Graham getting dropped in a game like this.

Also can someone please reassure me that Jack and Lunch are going to work? Our forward line has just clicked and the fleet was mercurial last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back