Preview Round 17, 2019: Swans v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Rose fan but geez he earned a bit of faith with the few weeks prior to last. And Ronke was worse than Rose last week. You know who else has earned a bit of faith? Stoddart, whose played as good as Jack, if not better, in the NEAFL and for much, much longer.

Picking the veteran suggests Horse has not given up hope of resurrecting our season and making a finals push. He's obviously just not aware that playing cooked blokes is not the way to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just lol

Can’t say I didn’t expect it

Looking forward to his 6 odd possessions looking as done as can be

You know... the last time Jack got 6 possession or under when injury didn’t effect his match was Round 17, 2008?

This year he has had 14, 11, 7 and 8 (he was injured during the second quarter).

Can’t say I am surprised either, but for different reasons.

You know... the last time Jack got 6 possession or under when injury didn’t effect his match was Round 17, 2008?

This year he has had 14, 11, 7 and 8 (he was injured during the second quarter).

Can’t say I am surprised either, but for different reasons.

So he averages 10 disposals...is he playing ruck? What an awful selection, playing favourites again

Rose after a couple of solid games should have been given the 5 week Lets see what you can do rule seeing this could well be his last opportunity. Not as if we are playing for a Finals Birth. So ******* Predictable. Will say one thing. Roos was a far superior coach to Longmire when it come to Player Development. Poles apart.

So he averages 10 disposals...is he playing ruck? What an awful selection, playing favourites again
So it’s not 6 odd then?

Jack did the most of his games this year! Give Stoddart a go!
Rose was playing forward and mids. Stoddart is a half back flanker. A position for him didn’t come up.

Did you watch the NEAFL?

The three best players in the twos last week were Stoddart, Jack and Clarke. Certainly nobody here is arguing for Clarke’s inclusion.
Stoddart is a half back.

Jack and Rose will give much of a muchness aside from the added experience Jack gives to the most inexperienced side in the last round. I don’t think it’s controversial. Jack was never retired, he was merely taking a longer road back to make sure his body was right.

I have to lol though. Never thought I’d see the day that people are upset Rose was dropped.

Ronke should consider himself lucky.

Ronke
So it’s not 6 odd then?

Rose was playing forward and mids. Stoddart is a half back flanker. A position for him didn’t come up.

Did you watch the NEAFL?

The three best players in the twos last week were Stoddart, Jack and Clarke. Certainly nobody here is arguing for Clarke’s inclusion.
Stoddart is a half back.

Jack and Rose will give much of a muchness aside from the added experience Jack gives to the most inexperienced side in the last round. I don’t think it’s controversial. Jack was never retired, he was merely taking a longer road back to make sure his body was right.

I have to lol though. Never thought I’d see the day that people are upset Rose was dropped.

Ronke should consider himself lucky.
Ronke is extremely lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back