Preview Round 17, 2019: Swans v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I feel about this is sadness that KJ has a put a slight tarnish on his legacy by agreeing to play. I think nothing about Jose - the bloke is simply a Moneyball tosser.

So it’s not 6 odd then?

Rose was playing forward and mids. Stoddart is a half back flanker. A position for him didn’t come up.

Did you watch the NEAFL?

The three best players in the twos last week were Stoddart, Jack and Clarke. Certainly nobody here is arguing for Clarke’s inclusion.
Stoddart is a half back.

Jack and Rose will give much of a muchness aside from the added experience Jack gives to the most inexperienced side in the last round. I don’t think it’s controversial. Jack was never retired, he was merely taking a longer road back to make sure his body was right.

I have to lol though. Never thought I’d see the day that people are upset Rose was dropped.

Ronke should consider himself lucky.

Stoddart was playing as HB flanker when he was gifted a game in the seniors and subsequently played as a forward.

If you think Jack could of kicked the goal that Rose did last weekend you are having a laugh. So no, not much of a muchness.

I kind of want of want someone that didnt come from our program..just a complete fresh start..although in saying that we could do a lot worse than shaw...by all reports he has great rapport with the players

Spot on.

So he averages 10 disposals...is he playing ruck? What an awful selection, playing favourites again
How would you know if he’s playing favourites? He may have dropped Rose because he barely touched the ball in the second half last week. Rose was unlucky because he had a few teammates who struggled.

I kind of want of want someone that didnt come from our program..just a complete fresh start..although in saying that we could do a lot worse than shaw...by all reports he has great rapport with the players

I'd love shaw but no what you mean. Someone like Scott Camporeale would be a good addition imo.

Stoddart was playing as HB flanker when he was gifted a game in the seniors and subsequently played as a forward.

If you think Jack could of kicked the goal that Rose did last weekend you are having a laugh. So no, not much of a muchness.
And how did that work out for him?

I now have a bad feeling about this match.

Who exactly is Jose working for?

It is like the Indian Bookies have control of our Club. All we needed was for Jose to pick the ghost of Hansie Cronje.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The interesting one is Amartey. A swap with he and Ronke wouldn’t surprise.

That's what i'm hoping for. As good as Aliir was in the ruck we were a mess structurally and bringing in a bloke under 180cm does nothing to fix that.

That's what i'm hoping for. As good as Aliir was in the ruck we were a mess structurally and bringing in a bloke under 180cm does nothing to fix that.
Amartey for Ronke, you’re ******* kidding aren’t you? He won’t make it!

Season gone, Jack gets a bit of a farewell tour. I'm sure there's been a word in Rose's ear. If we were still playing for sheepstations, Jack would be playing two's.

Let's just relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back