Not open for further replies.

swannyfan

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wall St. Turtles
Win/lose, woiuld love to see Amartey get a go. May still be raw, but is athletic and loves to use his size and get involved in the hard stuff which always puts you in good stead at the nxt level. Seeing stoddart get another go would be exciting to see how far he's progressed. We've all seen what players like dawson, rowbottom, rose, COR etc can all do when given a second chance and decent run at it.

Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Would have liked to see amartey come in and aliir to stay back... while i loved aliirs game last week, he was very dynamic and had the bombers ruckmen on toast when the ball hit the ground....he provides so much stability down back and eases the workload on rampe

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
I can see McCartin staying forward this week. Carlton don't have a very tall line-up, McKay will be forward and probably Casboult with Goddard and Jones down back (Weitering is injured). Rampe and Melican can take the talls and then Blakey, McCartin and Reid will play forward.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
If it were intended for Amartey to play, he would have been named.

Invites his family along for debut etc.

No chance he plays. Name in emergencies due to pretty solid NEAFL game last week.

Yeah I dunno. They were toying with picking Cameron. I think they’d prefer Aliir back. It just has the kind of smell about the opportunity for a debut game.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
he hasnt done so for two years
Yeah but going on recent form, last week, those boys offered very little, so for the sake of team integrity, anyone on the list, especially an ex captain, needs to be rewarded for doing his time in tbe twos.
I have no problem if you think otherwise but I thought we were letting anyone posting express their own opinion on here.

Rose was awful last week he should know he has to go 100% to keep getting games.

Will be delisted or request a trade.
Sorry but that is absolute and utter bullshit. Rose ran harder than most last week. Kicked a goal which so many failed to do. Being at the ground you get to see the efforts put in that go unrewarded and Rose and Heeney were two of the hardest workers in that area. There is no logic at all in dropping Rose when Ronke and Hayward both had worse games. Ronke particularly as he offers nothing beyond playing forward as opposed to Hayward and Rose who you can actually rotate through the middle. Unless Rose is doing stuff off field that the club don't agree with and we are not aware of, this is absolute and utter stupidity from the match committee.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
did you miss his games this year?

and also arent we this young developing team why pick him?
Because he was our best player in the twos & Rose was poor. So were Ronke, Florent & Hayward but of course you go again with them because of their best. IMO Jack is next best. Everyone sooks about Clarke, Fox didn't play at all last week, Jack is the man. After this week we revisit things.

Because he was our best player in the twos & Rose was poor. So were Ronke, Florent & Hayward but of course you go again with them because of their best. IMO Jack is next best. Everyone sooks about Clarke, Fox didn't play at all last week, Jack is the man. After this week we revisit things.

if jack wasn't picked and rose was in you would say rose was the right call
Longmire could pick his nose and you would frame the boogie

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Horse is obviously in on the whole throwing in the towell for Rowell scenario now.

There can be no other rational explanation for keeping Florent/Ronke and not trying Grassy/Stoddart with the finals now done.

PLEASE can we swap Shaw for Horse.

Maybe Jack offers some respite for Kennedy. Jack is a leader and lends a good voice to an inexperienced side. Rose very unlucky but not really drop your bundle kind of worry about the selection. He’s been a good servant of the club I don’t mind seeing him have a run in the seniors. We are constantly reminded season is over so who cares that a bit of sentiment comes in. Hope he has a good game but if no good no need to see again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back