Preview Round 17, 2019: Swans v Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Carlton might pinch this and expose us a bit

Nah. There is no way we lose to this mob.

They have a stand in coach who Judd effectively said was not a contender. We have a bloke on his way to breaking Sheedy records.

They are missing a shedload of Giant discards, the mighty Oak of Cripps may be vulnerable with root rot and Walsh ain't a patch on Rowbottom.

We should get this win with a goodly percentage boost.

Nah. There is no way we lose to this mob.

They have a stand in coach who Judd effectively said was not a contender. We have a bloke on his way to breaking Sheedy records.

They are missing a shedload of Giant discards, the mighty Oak of Cripps may be vulnerable with root rot and Walsh ain't a patch on Rowbottom.

We should get this win with a goodly percentage boost.

Carlton and Gold Coast have both been worse than the bye for the past decade, and we've managed to lose to both of them.

Carlton and Gold Coast have both been worse than the bye for the past decade, and we've managed to lose to both of them.

I was at the G for Rd 6 loss to CarlCrims. A day of shame for us topped off by the lack of support offered Mills.

I really abhor being dragged back into reality. The GoCo loss iwas instructive.

I really abhor being dragged back into reality. The GoCo loss iwas instructive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back