Preview Round 17, 2020: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 13 September 2020, 3.35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who comes in, who goes out?

Worpel is bound to miss. Finn was an emergency this week.

Finn is Norwegian for Lapp.

A person’s lap tends to be in one’s middle

there is a spot in the midfield available

if a football field was a person who, was perhaps sitting, the ball would often be bounced in the place where the lap would be ...I would say

If it was bounced there too often you could end up in emergency

Finn was the emergency last week

1599802089632.gif

Yes I think people need to temper their expectations on Finn a bit. He was a second round pick and hasn’t been selected all year. May well end up being a very good player for us but he’s not likely to be a plug and play gun from day one.

I think we've reached a zen moment where we have to acknowledge that we're lower tier - not middle of the road but lower tier, and it's time to sit back and enjoy any upset victories we can pull off

It's not like early draft picks are going to promptly dig us out of this hole. It's just not our time

The Bulldogs are erratic and flatter to deceive - let's make their season at least as disappointing as ours

Go Hawks!

Clarko decision to keep one eye on next season resisting the temptation with Impey,Jom,Patton.
I fully expect Ross and Finn to play with Jom not being rushed back to replace Worpel.
Go Hawks

Is there really any point in playing McEvoy, O’Meara and Impey? We don’t need anymore injuries going into next year. Keep Greaves, Jiath, Morrison, Moore and Morris in the team.

Every game where McEvoy can be the one giving the young mids first crack is invaluable, even if they are dead rubbers.

He has to play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

That’s worrying for Howe. With Burgoyne signing it’s one less list spot too
It may or may not be worrying for him. We’re still rotating quite a few players through after a heavy block of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back