Preview Round 17, 2020: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 13 September 2020, 3.35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez if Morrison stays in that’s a joke, offers nothing but turnovers. Much rather Howe or CJ

English will be a jet and has all the athletic attributes to jump all over Big Boy. Big boy prefers to play against the crash and bash types. Tricky match up for him but it will be Cegs anyway
English got beat by Tom hickey haha , his been average lately. Big boy would dominate him, cegs should too but he won’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think Clarkson is deliberately getting a good look at Ceglar and still making his mind up if his capable to be the number 1 ruck in the future.
Cegs is a frustrating player he does some nice things but can also get dominated in short periods in quarters and it hurts us.

Do we think Clarkson is deliberately getting a good look at Ceglar and still making his mind up if his capable to be the number 1 ruck in the future.
Cegs is a frustrating player he does some nice things but can also get dominated in short periods in quarters and it hurts us.

I mean I would hope he’s seen enough after getting it handed to him by the likes of Stanley, Mumford and Darcey.

Getting dominated by a washed spud like Mumford was embarrassing.

haha, i have to agree.
Ceglar / Tob are in the same boat for mine, the issue is they are both starters in our current line up.
What options and who is gettable on the open market.... how much do you give up to improve these two spots is a big question.

What else is there to see? At his age he's not going to get any better. This is who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back