Preview Round 17, 2020: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs, 13 September 2020, 3.35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see Finn, that's about as far as it goes tomorrow.
Glum_Liliputian.png

Thanks for the update, Glum...

Can someone explain why we are going with 2 rucks vs English and Dunkley?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
BB will play mostly utility / defence (per almost every game this season).

As mentioned in another thread by one of our best ITKs, BBs body is pretty banged up, so the days of him playing full ruck week after week are prob over.

He was awful last weekend, there's no point in making a fantastic effort to attempt a spoil if youre going to miss the ball and man completely while also hindering your teammates run for the ball. He needs to learn this, shame there;s no VFL this year as he would've benefited greatly in advancing his judgment.

He's also shirked a few contest when it was his time to puts his body on the line. Cj being dropped shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I completely agree - he needs to worry less about trying to be funny on Hawks TV and start having a real crack - his defensive instincts are non-existent and needs to add physicality

Stratton hasn’t had a great year but he is a premiership player and captain of our club. I will be seriously pissed If he doesn’t get a game next week

In fact this applies to any premiership player playing his last game

Agree, forget we dont know what list sizes are going to look like, the list management team surely know by know who will and wont be going on. It would be respectful to give all the pending retirees such as Poppy and Stratts a farewell game.

I completely agree - he needs to worry less about trying to be funny on Hawks TV and start having a real crack - his defensive instincts are non-existent and needs to add physicality
The idea that someone making a joke or two on HawksTV correlates to them “not having a crack” is a bit odd, isn’t it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The idea that someone making a joke or two on HawksTV correlates to them “not having a crack” is a bit odd, isn’t it?

You are missing my point - i was trying to be polite - he comes across as full of himself when his performances don't equate.

You are missing my point - i was trying to be polite - he comes across as full of himself when his performances don't equate.
I just think he’s a green playing trying to come to grips with making the right decisions at the level. Not sure he will make it at this point.

BB will play mostly utility / defence (per almost every game this season).

As mentioned in another thread by one of our best ITKs, BBs body is pretty banged up, so the days of him playing full ruck week after week are prob over.
Jeez that came quick if true , still gonna get banged up playing as a key defender going up in packs for a spoil or mark.... Might as well play him in his best position

I’m still angry at that blatant cheating in the last quarter the other year where the umpires decided to pay those dinky push in the chest free kicks. The O’meara one, then worst decision of all time the Sicily one down field in the goal square with 3 mins left. They were never to be paid again after that game. They also paid the only free kick in history when a player walked across the centre bounce circle before the ball was bounced against worpel. It was outrageous

Hey ladies & gents!

What is the general consensus for tomorrow's game? Are you guys half a chance?

Seen that McEvoy, O'Meara & Burgoyne are back. Dogs are a bit wishy washy too so it's hard to have a good idea how they'll go.

Obviously badly needing you guys to win...will be barracking hard for you all tomorrow!

Cheers

Hey ladies & gents!

What is the general consensus for tomorrow's game? Are you guys half a chance?

Seen that McEvoy, O'Meara & Burgoyne are back. Dogs are a bit wishy washy too so it's hard to have a good idea how they'll go.

Obviously badly needing you guys to win...will be barracking hard for you all tomorrow!

Cheers

Prepare to be disappointed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back