Preview Round 17, 2020: St.Kilda v West Coast - Gabba, Thursday 10th September, 7:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

• Eagles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean if it works we praise selection or it a no win situation
We can possibly still win with poor selection… like last week.

If Hind rips it up and their tall forwards don't get a sniff then it's a good move.

Seems unlikely on current info.

So predictable and not funny. Not sure why you dont like him but you could atleast give it a break for once. Obviously they have a reason for playing him. And he didn't take your mate Lonies place.
Just want to see us play finals and play our best side. If he does well I'm happy… absolutely nothing against him personally.

All my optimism for this game has disappeared. I just don't see how we can contain their forward line with a very undersized defence.
Ball probably won’t go down there that often, midfield is depleted. Watching Carlisle before he was dropped, he was very poor in a one on one and contested situation. I think the defenders we have in should be able to get it done, Wilkie good matchup for Darling, Howard will be okay, but we all know these days it doesn’t matter if you have Tony Lockett and Wayne Carey in your forward line, without a midfield getting the ball It Won’t matter’

We can possibly still win with poor selection… like last week.

If Hind rips it up and their tall forwards don't get a sniff then it's a good move.

Seems unlikely on current info.
Well I’d prefer to hope it works. There are a few players I don’t rate but my hope is they play well. I’m not going to knock selection for 2 reasons. They know more than us about fitness and form and matchups and secondly it may not be the final squad.

Ball probably won’t go down there that often, midfield is depleted. Watching Carlisle before he was dropped, he was very poor in a one on one and contested situation. I think the defenders we have in should be able to get it done, Wilkie good matchup for Darling, Howard will be okay, but we all know these days it doesn’t matter if you have Tony Lockett and Wayne Carey in your forward line, without a midfield getting the ball It Won’t matter’
I hope the mids dont have that attitude because we will get smashed if they do. And while they dont have their first choice mids, they have a great backline and someone like McGovern will be licking his lips after seeing how Harris Andrews and Steven May dominated us in recent weeks.

Howard on Kennedy is fine. Wilkie on Darling makes sense. But who plays on Allen and Brander?

Weatherzone which uses BOM.. says about 40-50% chance of rain while the game is on. Was also supposed to rain heavily on Sunday.. it didnt
PjgWxNU.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who’s feeling positive and happy right now lads?

Come on you miserable gits, it’s the final two rounds of the season and we actually have something to play for! That hasn’t happened for almost a decade.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is because we have so much to play for tomorrow night that I am not happy with the selected team since there seems to be an obvious hole in defence.

Firstly never said it was pissing down and secondly I used bom not an app that uses some of bom. Bom quite clearly says 5 to 10 mils. Obviously you want to win this but I know you will have sneaky look at bom but won’t acknowledge.
Haha why would I look at BOM when weatherzone is right most of the time?

Happy but nervous, like opening night of school play, looking through a gap in the curtains seeing all the seats fill up with parents. It's a good energy, standing on the precipice for an eternity wondering if we'll take it to the next level or crumple in a heap.

The Carlisle talk doesn't help, to be honest.
So who’s feeling positive and happy right now lads?

Come on you miserable gits, it’s the final two rounds of the season and we actually have something to play for! That hasn’t happened for almost a decade.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope the mids dont have that attitude because we will get smashed if they do. And while they dont have their first choice mids, they have a great backline and someone like McGovern will be licking his lips after seeing how Harris Andrews and Steven May dominated us in recent weeks.

Howard on Kennedy is fine. Wilkie on Darling makes sense. But who plays on Allen and Brander?
Hopefully king being a bit fresher will help him compete better but if not I hope weve planned for it so it’s not another may vs king scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back