Autopsy Round 17, 2020: St.Kilda v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Well us more than likely missing finals comes down to our high priced recruit missing a soda 5 metres out directly in front. So St Kilda it's almost funny.

Really struggling to continue putting myself through this

Except then he gives away a soft free with seconds to go and you know that percentage will cost us a spot. 100% sure of it. Can we trade him back to freo for Acres used towel? We will pay his wage for 10 years if they take Geary Ross and a few others.

We've had 9 years to find A grade stars. 9 years!!!!! You can have someone drafted reach an elite level and win multiple flags and brownlows in that time.

We didn't get a result because of our own work!
Write off any drafts before 2016.

Only Gresham will be considered elite from 2011 to 2015.

Eleven marks inside 50 and five goals from their talls, if only we could have predicted that and played another key defender.

Amateur hour.

Boy I hope Jake has leanrt his lesson.

Captain courageous made it to 200, now it's time to address the elephant in the room - Gears isn't in our best side.

That loss was embarrassing.

Skill level was sub standard and reverted to so many other games this year. Could nearly call it out level and those other higher skilled games were outliers.
Couldn’t hit up a leading target and bombed it in - and when we did have a shot on goal it was either under pressure or out in the pockets.
Killed in the midfield and were second to the ball.
outplayed and out coached.
That last free was epitome of Stkilda dumb football.
Billing’s lacks confidence
Hill is lazy
Hind, Kent, Butler unsighted
Jones and Ross ball butchers
Backline was smashed due to lack of midfield pressure.
It’s too much to change, tweak and fix before the giants game.
be a miracle to make the 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost at the selection table. Not playing Carlisle tonight was just stupid and we need an explanation from the club
Spot on. Stopped guys like Long and Coffield playing their natural games, as they were too concerned playing on taller opponents. Then we would have be able to switch Battle more forward as our forwards were getting double and triple teamed.

Football provides me with no joy. A decade of this crap & I am done. I am finished following this club. Only so much you can take. No more BF, no more supporting an organisation that only leaves me disappointed.

I am always saying that. :(

We've had 9 years to find A grade stars. 9 years!!!!! You can have someone drafted reach an elite level and win multiple flags and brownlows in that time.

We didn't get a result because of our own work!

True. But we are coming from a long way back. We have some real potential with a few but at this stage you might say with have 2 real A grade players. We claim we have depth but the reality is that we dont at the present. Especially in the midfield and forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back